Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old December 30th, 2008, 07:11 PM

Awesomesauce *glass shatters*
Re: Virtualscape help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
Wrong thread.
But, just because you can't make a thread doesn't mean you can't find an appropriate one to put that in.
There's a big button at the top of every seperate forum that says, "Post New Thread". Seriously...

Thanks for the info.Sorry I'm kinda new.
Old January 1st, 2009, 02:32 AM

bmad costs too much!

hey felow heroscapes, i have not had the oppertunity to post for quite some time now and i id like to say i got a friend from down the road to be interested in heroscape. my virtualscape is not working in 3d yet but its ok i guess, oh i almost forgot HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old January 4th, 2009, 03:18 AM

Super Platapus is surprisingly tart

I have a question on the 3d view also i have no problem opening it or anything, but is there a way to get the camera to get views other than just circling the map?
Old January 4th, 2009, 12:15 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Platapus View Post
I have a question on the 3d view also i have no problem opening it or anything, but is there a way to get the camera to get views other than just circling the map?
You can use a combination of arrow keys and PageUp, PageDown keys to control the camera. More details are discussed in either of my threads: "How to share your map with the world" or "VirtualScape 101". The links are in my signature .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old January 5th, 2009, 07:36 PM

Super Platapus is surprisingly tart

Thanks LongHeroscaper i cant wait to build a map and try it out
Old January 11th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Zzzzz, I was wondering:

Would it be possible to include a red start-zone marker shaped like a "do not enter" symbol? This could be used to indicate that certain spaces on a map cannot be occupied (such as the tops of columns, for instance).
Old January 11th, 2009, 05:24 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Zzzzz, I was wondering:

Would it be possible to include a red start-zone marker shaped like a "do not enter" symbol? This could be used to indicate that certain spaces on a map cannot be occupied (such as the tops of columns, for instance).
I understand but where to print these marker ?
on the last level ?
Why do you want that ?
Old January 11th, 2009, 05:48 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe make a "custom item" User then adds a .jpg and chooses "last" or "actual" or something for what level it gets placed on... -- I think there is already something like this, but I've not messed with custom user items yet.
Old January 11th, 2009, 06:25 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz View Post
Quote:
Zzzzz, I was wondering:

on the last level ?
Why do you want that ?
A way to do it is to create a special "glyph", and you place it as you would do with a glyph .
Elstree wants that because there is a discussion going on in the BoV thread about using castle columns. If you allow the top of the castle wall to be occupied, the Airborne Elite or the dragons will be very strong, so he wants some mark to say that no one can stand there .

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old January 11th, 2009, 06:40 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
A way to do it is to create a special "glyph", and you place it as you would do with a glyph .
Elstree wants that because there is a discussion going on in the BoV thread about using castle columns. If you allow the top of the castle wall to be occupied, the Airborne Elite or the dragons will be very strong, so he wants some mark to say that no one can stand there .
Yes, that would work.

And yes, the reason is so map designers can indicate that a particular hex cannot be occupied.
Old January 12th, 2009, 05:27 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz View Post
Quote:
Zzzzz, I was wondering:

on the last level ?
Why do you want that ?
It would be nice to have print it with the same section as the start zone spaces.
Old January 20th, 2009, 09:03 PM

PlasmaScaper 2.0 is surprisingly tart

I know I'm probably missing something obvious, but in VS, when I try to place wall walk (or I assume that's what those "castle ground" tiles are), they fall through the wall onto the base. Same with battlements and ladders. I'm using v.1.0.5.8.

Posts by me are rare occasions. I mostly hang around other places these days, but I come here every once in a while.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software