Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 4th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

The short answer is "yes." They can be that far away. That's why you couldn't find a rule saying anything else.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 7th, 2017, 05:04 PM

AsgardianAngela Woo who?

Hey I have a question regarding quality of shipped products that I received. Say if I made a deal with someone to get a load of different heroscape items including some squads, but then when I received all the items one of the squads had some damage. The seller did not specify that there was damage to the squad on his Trade post nor when we agreed to a deal. Do I just post negative feedback on his Tradelist? NOTE: Only one figure of one squad was damaged, and I don't really want to make it seem like the whole deal was negative. So should I just PM the seller about instead of publically posting it?

Have completed great deals with the following Proclaimed, Pumpkin_King, heroscaper2010, The Dewk, OrcElfArmyOne, japes, GUILD_WARRIOR, S1R_ARTOR1US
Old August 7th, 2017, 05:06 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsgardianAngela View Post
Hey I have a question regarding quality of shipped products that I received. Say if I made a deal with someone to get a load of different heroscape items including some squads, but then when I received all the items one of the squads had some damage. The seller did not specify that there was damage to the squad on his Trade post nor when we agreed to a deal. Do I just post negative feedback on his Tradelist? NOTE: Only one figure of one squad was damaged, and I don't really want to make it seem like the whole deal was negative. So should I just PM the seller about instead of publically posting it?
Definitely PM the seller. Good luck on getting it resolved!
Old August 7th, 2017, 05:08 PM

AsgardianAngela Woo who?

Thanks for the feedback!

Have completed great deals with the following Proclaimed, Pumpkin_King, heroscaper2010, The Dewk, OrcElfArmyOne, japes, GUILD_WARRIOR, S1R_ARTOR1US
Old August 9th, 2017, 01:14 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was browsing some old threads (meaning I sorted by date oldest first), and came across some mentions of a 'HQ', and some sort of transfer to the 'new' site - heroscapers.

Are there any old hands out there who would care to catch me up on the history there?

~TGRF.
Old August 9th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The original site was Heroscape.net. It was eventually shut down, amidst rumors of a C&D from Hasbro over items sold on the site. Primarily it was a discussion forum though.

After this, HeroscapeHQ.com was started. It lasted for a while before shutting down due to lots of sever issues and slowdowns. Basically everyone from there migrated over here due to better performance, and eventually HQ shut down for good. I had the second most posts there at the time, hence my title here.

Somewhere around the time of HQ there was another site called HotLavaDeath.com. It had very few members, but did serve as a discussion forum during the times HQ was down (which was often, towards the end of its life).

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old August 9th, 2017, 01:33 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah View Post
The original site was Heroscape.net. It was eventually shut down, amidst rumors of a C&D from Hasbro over items sold on the site. Primarily it was a discussion forum though.

After this, HeroscapeHQ.com was started. It lasted for a while before shutting down due to lots of sever issues and slowdowns. Basically everyone from there migrated over here due to better performance, and eventually HQ shut down for good. I had the second most posts there at the time, hence my title here.

Somewhere around the time of HQ there was another site called HotLavaDeath.com. It had very few members, but did serve as a discussion forum during the times HQ was down (which was often, towards the end of its life).
Thanks for filling me in!

~TGRF.
Old August 9th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Someone did a review of that history.

I want to say it was in a Codex but it may have been a blog from truth (maybe around when HS was cancelled).
Old August 13th, 2017, 03:46 AM

AsgardianAngela Woo who?

Hey is there anyway I can change my name? I looked but I couldn't find anything(could just be blind and didn't see it). Looking too change it because i accidentally hit 'A' instead of 'S' at the end of 'Angels' so now everyone probably thinks I'm a girl lol. Just looking to change the one letter to fix this. Thanks for any help.

Old August 13th, 2017, 08:18 AM

TechnoTreecko is surprisingly tart

So my wife and I are playing our first game together, where one of us is defending the castle and the other is attaching it. She is defending, and took Mimring the dragon. Is she allowed to fly him to the top of the castle and just shoot flames out in a straight line every turn? This effectively prevents me from taking down the castle door as she can just keep shooting his flames are my army.
Old August 13th, 2017, 10:11 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
So my wife and I are playing our first game together, where one of us is defending the castle and the other is attaching it. She is defending, and took Mimring the dragon. Is she allowed to fly him to the top of the castle and just shoot flames out in a straight line every turn? This effectively prevents me from taking down the castle door as she can just keep shooting his flames are my army.
Sounds like a good strategy to me! Mimring does need Line of Sight to hit targets so maybe once you get to the door, he won't be able to see 'down' to figures there. You might need to just spread out to avoid the Fire Line - there are blindspots in the 'line' attack.

I do find castle scenarios to be a little unbalanced though.
Old August 13th, 2017, 10:12 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoTreecko View Post
Sounds like a good strategy to me! Mimring does need Line of Sight to hit targets so maybe once you get to the door, he won't be able to see 'down' to figures there. You might need to just spread out to avoid the Fire Line - there are blindspots in the 'line' attack.

I do find castle scenarios to be a little unbalanced though.
He could use the battlement "LoS" though, couldn't he?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's