Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 23rd, 2009, 12:32 PM

Broken Clock is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Custom Made Custom Cards

I just picked up a few sets for the investment of $0, thanks to the Toys R Us sales and the Kellogs coupons. I love everything about the game except the cards. I find the cards, well, hideous. I tried searching on here to find a few examples of re-made cards, but it's hard to search for custom cards without having to go through a bunch of Batmen and Supermen.

Any help would be great.

Oh, I may as well ask a few more questions instead of making new threads.

1) I hate the bases of heroscape models. I would love to get my hands on a different model base. Or, maybe I could just paint the bases and get rid of that ugly sticker. Anyone know where I can pick up more bases of that same size and shape?

Okay, make that only one extra question.

Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards