Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 6th, 2009, 05:22 PM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker
Carakki's Customs and Request Shop - New Card 2/17/10

Dated list of updates to this thread in terms of cards:
02/17/10 at 06:46
- Added Major Q12.
NEW!!!
Spoiler Alert!

I'm back, folks! As of 1/10/10, I am reopening my customs thread. Returning viewers, please take note of the slight changes to the organization of the front page. Newcomers, welcome! Below, all will find compressed lists organized as denoted by their headings.

More importantly, however, I am expanding the functionality of this thread from simply a receptacle for my own customs to a place for anyone and everyone to place requests for their own cards to be made. Simply fill out the Advanced Request form below and your request will be added to the queue! Alternatively (as many returning viewers know), I also accept more basic requests to see X card made. In this case, just fill out the Basic Request form below and post it here.

No matter which type of request you are making, you may only request up to two customs per day. If one person requests a master set's worth of customs, then I won't have time to complete other peoples' requests. This cap does not apply when the request queue is completely empty, but still be reasonable.

And now, for an excessively long list of spoiler-tagged headings. For the inexperienced, just click 'SHOW' to display what's inside.

Basic Request Form:
Spoiler Alert!

Advanced Request Form:
Spoiler Alert!

Request Queue:
Spoiler Alert!

List of ALL cards, from newest to oldest:

List of ALL cards, from A to Z:

List of ALL Fire Emblem cards, from A to Z:

List of ALL Super Smash Bros. Brawl cards, from A to Z:

List of ALL Batman cards, from A-Z:
Spoiler Alert!

List of ALL requested cards, from newest to oldest:

List of ALL requested cards, from A-Z:

Last edited by Carakki; February 17th, 2010 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Added Major Q12.
Old March 6th, 2009, 06:25 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker
Re: Carakki's Custom - Hopefully to Beome Plural

Nice card!
You might want to specify defense die, on that second ability to clear up ambiguity.

As far as font, everything looks nice! Very clean. The only thing I could point out is that official cards use ALL CAPS for figure names.

I like the pixel art, feels very tribute. But!
If you're looking for something a little more detailed, please enjoy this official art work!

http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpres...07/06/pent.jpg

I could see this guy being made pretty easily outta one of those new elf figures. Some slight modifications, and a nice repaint and you'd be good to go!

Keep up the good work!
Old March 6th, 2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izner View Post
Nice card!
You might want to specify defense die, on that second ability to clear up ambiguity.

As far as font, everything looks nice! Very clean. The only thing I could point out is that official cards use ALL CAPS for figure names.

I like the pixel art, feels very tribute. But!
If you're looking for something a little more detailed, please enjoy this official art work!

http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpres...07/06/pent.jpg

I could see this guy being made pretty easily outta one of those new elf figures. Some slight modifications, and a nice repaint and you'd be good to go!

Keep up the good work!
Thanks a bundle. Nice to meet another Fire Emblem fan.

I am absolutely going to use that new artwork. What website is that from?
EDIT: Never mind, I found it.

Also, thanks for the tip about the name, I'll change that as soon as possible.

Last edited by Carakki; March 6th, 2009 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Found the website.
Old March 7th, 2009, 12:12 AM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Nice.

... Pent rocks.

Anyways, how about an Elfire Special Attack or Excaliber Special Attack? Those are both very nice spells that I think are better than the omnipresent double attack.

EDIT: If I can get my hands on another Chardris figure I'll attempt a repaint.

I suggest doing someone from the same game next although (Jaffar) I might (Jaffar) be rooting for one (Jaffar) in particular (Jaffer). No one specific though.
Old March 7th, 2009, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
Nice.

... Pent rocks.

Anyways, how about an Elfire Special Attack or Excaliber Special Attack? Those are both very nice spells that I think are better than the omnipresent double attack.

EDIT: If I can get my hands on another Chardris figure I'll attempt a repaint.

I suggest doing someone from the same game next although (Jaffar) I might (Jaffar) be rooting for one (Jaffar) in particular (Jaffer). No one specific though.
He does rock. As to the special attack, I wanted to do one, but didn't for two reasons: One, I couldn't think of any properties with which to make the attack special. Two, the first thing I always think of when Pent comes to mind is him on that desert level, murdering anyone stupid enough to get in his range. If you can think of some good special properties, though, I'm open to ideas.

No worries, I love Jaffar too and have already put him on my list of characters to do, along with Lyn, Wil, Athos, and Florina.
Old March 7th, 2009, 02:41 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Love that level, although on hard I had to rescue Pent from the bosses once...

For the special attack idea, here are some properties of the spells in Fire Emblem-

Bolting- Insane Range.
Excaliber- Insanely Fast.
Fire- Normal Spell
Thunder- Slower but stronger than fire.
Elfire- Slow, but powerful.
Fimbulvetr- VERY Powerful.

I'm thinking, keep double attack,then give him Excaliber (Three hits, but less attack dice)
Or Elfire (One hit, more attack dice)

Hope it helps

Oh and for Jaffar, you have to incorporate Silencer in some way, shape, or form.

~Anthasu1
Old March 7th, 2009, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthasu1 View Post
Love that level, although on hard I had to rescue Pent from the bosses once...

For the special attack idea, here are some properties of the spells in Fire Emblem-

Bolting- Insane Range.
Excaliber- Insanely Fast.
Fire- Normal Spell
Thunder- Slower but stronger than fire.
Elfire- Slow, but powerful.
Fimbulvetr- VERY Powerful.

I'm thinking, keep double attack,then give him Excaliber (Three hits, but less attack dice)
Or Elfire (One hit, more attack dice)

Hope it helps

Oh and for Jaffar, you have to incorporate Silencer in some way, shape, or form.

~Anthasu1
I know the different spell properties, but I never thought about Bolting. I'm definitely going to incorporate that in a special attack.

Of course Jaffar will have Silencer (though I was going to call it Assasin or Assasinate). It will be similar to the Rechets of Bogdan's Lethal Sting.
Old March 9th, 2009, 05:20 PM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker
Re: Carakki's Customs - Now Plural and Updated!

The second version of Pent looks a bit undercosted, as does Jaffar. Seeing both Pents have the same cost, but one has an additional power. Jaffar's silencer seems a bit powerful for 40 points.
But, overall, nice ideas!

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old March 9th, 2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarofEarendil View Post
The second version of Pent looks a bit undercosted, as does Jaffar. Seeing both Pents have the same cost, but one has an additional power. Jaffar's silencer seems a bit powerful for 40 points.
But, overall, nice ideas!
Thanks for commenting. I didn't think about changing Pent's point cost when I added Bolting. What do you think would be a good point cost?

As to Jaffar, perhaps he is a bit underpriced. I'm not sure how much I want to increase his point cost, though. Too much, and he won't contribute enough to an army to be worth drafting. Too little (like maybe now), and he'll be overpowered. Again, did you have any particular values in mind?
Old March 9th, 2009, 05:30 PM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation

Jaffar should probably have his ability limited to small and medium figures. I tend to overpric, but I would peg him at 160 or 170.
Old March 9th, 2009, 05:44 PM

Point value opinions-

Pent- 150-160

Jaffar- Considering Vanish (Even though weaker than Isamu), 50% chance insta kill, along with three life (Although 2 defense keeps it in check, I'd say 100-120 range. Just my opinions.

As a personal request, can you do Matthew or Guy next?
Old March 9th, 2009, 06:24 PM

CStrife07 has disabled reputation

I actually don't know much about FE, I only know a few of the more popular characters. I could try if you tell me a little about one of them, and I'll check of there's a FE wiki.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards