Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2010, 09:35 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
do you think the marvel figures aare too good?

Deleted.
After realizing that this is a necropost, (after I published it, of coarse) I have deleted it. Sorry if you missed the content.

Last edited by TGRF; October 16th, 2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old October 15th, 2010, 10:29 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker
Re: do you think the marvel figures aare too good?

Compared to Classis Units they are actually somewhat underpowered. More often than not, Marvel Heroes will lose against the same points worth of Classic figures.
Old October 15th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: do you think the marvel figures aare too good?

Marvel figures seem too powerful when your collection is limited to a few basic classic heroes and single sets of common squads. But when you play multiple squads of a particular unit, the shear number of attacks (with acceptable losses) can usually grind down any Marvel hero.

Play them with dragons though and the overall playability seems absolutely fine.

Therefore, I think that they are close enough to be included with classic without worrying about being unbalanced. However, now that I am so entrapped in the custom world, I tend to play my Marvel figures with a vast number of custom superscape figures only, and leave the classic scape figures to battle without them.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion