Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 14th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of C3V Glyphs

I find it kind of funny (and ironic) that while the first Glyph really helps out a Water Elemental army, the second could seriously hurt it. Potentially nice boost for Ice Trolls, though...

Old June 14th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Frosa could be really neat for GIE or Ice trolls. It also hurts the drudge (like anyone uses those) and water elementals. Depending on the map, controlling the glyph could be helpful to move an army across some water. I picture many scenarios or dungeon crawls using this glyph.

Oddly enough, some armies would NOT want to take this glyph. Say I have knights on one side of a lake and you have range on the other. Instead of camping a rat on the glyph, you would rather guard it so no one steps on it. Very cool.
Old June 14th, 2012, 04:00 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Frosa could be really neat for GIE
Actually, it does absolutely nothing for the GIE, I think...

Old June 14th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Good point, I was thinking it would help him heal, but the GIE turns water to ice anyway... I suppose that means it hurts the GIE by taking away one of his primary functions.
Old June 14th, 2012, 08:06 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Good point, I was thinking it would help him heal, but the GIE turns water to ice anyway... I suppose that means it hurts the GIE by taking away one of his primary functions.
I think the relationship of the GIE to this glyph is pretty neutral.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 14th, 2012, 08:16 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Oddly enough, some armies would NOT want to take this glyph. Say I have knights on one side of a lake and you have range on the other. Instead of camping a rat on the glyph, you would rather guard it so no one steps on it. Very cool.
Or move the rat off once they're in the middle of the lake.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old June 20th, 2012, 11:05 AM

Added Xipta. Note the mostly-stupid-but-occasionally-not tactic mentioned in the clarifications.

I like how this Glyph can potentially wreck any army that is based mainly on one card, which happens to be the case in a ton of the more competitive armies. Does absolutely nothing to a good Thrall army, though.

Old June 20th, 2012, 12:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
I like how this Glyph can potentially wreck any army that is based mainly on one card, which happens to be the case in a ton of the more competitive armies.
Yep. Xipta makes OM management mandatory. Want to play 4thx6+filler? Great, just be prepared to take a turn with your filler every other turn as long as your opponent occupies that glyph.
Old June 20th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Archie

Very interesting. Instead of an anti-4th Mass figure, an anti-4th Mass glyph is released. Hero heavy armies won't be hurt hard by this, as long as a smart player staggers his order markers. Swarm squads are in for a hurt though. Bringin' the hero back in heroscape!

Amazing as always C3V team.
Old June 20th, 2012, 04:00 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

What happens, though, when an army is down to just one card? That last hero/squad loses two of its three order markers? That seems painful.
Old June 20th, 2012, 04:06 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlemonkey View Post
What happens, though, when an army is down to just one card? That last hero/squad loses two of its three order markers? That seems painful.
It loses a numbered one and the X.
Old June 20th, 2012, 11:37 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I guess I wasn't considering the X. I feel better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs