Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 7th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Looks good. Needs a mini, though.

Text looks fine to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2019, 04:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Maybe I'll go through my mini back later today and see if I can find anything suitable. Nothing jumps to mind right now.
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe a Roland Dagget repaint?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2019, 04:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, something like that could work with just a black suit. Wouldn't mind finding a way to include either a pistol or a guitar in one of the hands though.
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hmm, is there any clix that has an acoustic guitar? The guitar I used for the Crow is electric.
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:58 PM
C3G Landlord

IDK, doing a general search engine search isn't proving useful at all. Maybe one of the horrorclix figures has a guitar?
Old August 7th, 2019, 06:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not finding anything. May have to 3D print something.
Or build one out of wood.
Old August 11th, 2019, 03:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = MCCREE
SECRET IDENTITY = JESSE MCCREE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTLAW
PERSONALITY = HONORABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

FLASH BANG GRENADE
Start the game with a Glyph of Flash Bang Grenade on this card. At the end of the round, if the Flash Bang Grenade from this card is destroyed, you may place it on this card.

COMBAT ROLL 12
If McCree is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, before rolling defence dice, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 12 or higher, McCree takes no wounds, and you must immediately move him 1 space up to 1 level up or down. McCree takes no leaving engagement attacks when moving with Combat Roll. If McCree cannot move in this manner, you may not use Combat Roll.

DEADEYE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack Special.
Once per game, instead of moving and attacking with McCree, you may attack with Deadeye. Choose a figure to attack, rolling 6 attack dice. After attacking with Deadeye, you may attack 5 additional times, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each attack. You may not attack the same figure more than once.
Another Overwatch character, my favorite actually.

Combat Roll is actually lifted from Alexan's John Wick draft. I liked that ability and it seemed like a really good fit here.

I guess he could technically be a Cyborg cause he has a robot arm, but I personally don't think it's enough to count. Hard to imagine him getting healed by an Engineer or taken over by a program transmission.
Old August 11th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

NAME = MCCREE
SECRET IDENTITY = JESSE MCCREE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTLAW
PERSONALITY = HONORABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

FLASH BANG GRENADE
Start the game with a Glyph of Flash Bang Grenade on this card. At the end of the round, if the Flash Bang Grenade from this card is destroyed, you may place it on this card.

COMBAT ROLL 12
If McCree is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, before rolling defence dice, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 12 or higher, McCree takes no wounds, and you must immediately move him 1 space up to 1 level up or down. McCree takes no leaving engagement attacks when moving with Combat Roll. If McCree cannot move in this manner, you may not use Combat Roll.

DEADEYE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack Special.
Once per game, instead of moving and attacking with McCree, you may attack with Deadeye. Choose a figure to attack, rolling 6 attack dice. After attacking with Deadeye, you may attack 5 additional times, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each attack. You may not attack the same figure more than once.
Another Overwatch character, my favorite actually.

Combat Roll is actually lifted from Alexan's John Wick draft. I liked that ability and it seemed like a really good fit here.

I guess he could technically be a Cyborg cause he has a robot arm, but I personally don't think it's enough to count. Hard to imagine him getting healed by an Engineer or taken over by a program transmission.
Bucky has a robot arm and he ain't no Cyborg.

Looks fun. That's a cool SA.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 11th, 2019, 03:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Sounds like the Winter Soldier who just has a robot arm and is not a Cyborg. If he were to be approved, he'd fit into a certain booster we talked about doing quite well. Do you have a mini option already in mind? Maybe the Martian Manhunter mini, it has that sweet Man with No Name poncho look going on that this guy is copying. I don't understand why you need to draft Deadeye Dan into you army just to use his SA though.
Old August 11th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Someone posted a link a while back to a Russian group that makes your typical legally distinct minis of various pop culture characters, including this guy. No clue if the logistics work out, but I figure if I were to run him I’d probably take the risk and try purchasing from them.
Old August 11th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Someone posted a link a while back to a Russian group that makes your typical legally distinct minis of various pop culture characters, including this guy. No clue if the logistics work out, but I figure if I were to run him I’d probably take the risk and try purchasing from them.
Random Russian groups - for all your totally legal and not remotely sketchy at all needs!
Link?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy