Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old March 12th, 2008, 05:21 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Available Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

I used to play the game, but I don't like it anymore, so I'm selling my cards. If this is in the wrong section, please move it. If anyone is interested, PM me or post something. I'll most likely go with the highest bidder.
Old March 12th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Free Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy
I used to play the game, but I don't like it anymore, so I'm selling my cards. If this is in the wrong section, please move it. If anyone is interested, PM me or post something. I'll most likely go with the highest bidder.
Title says: Free Yu-Gi-Oh Cards
Message says:
I'm selling my cards

highest bidder

Old March 12th, 2008, 05:28 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
I'm suing for false advertising.
Old March 13th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
Heroscape Elffy I'm so telling Einar's Puppy that you can't sell a thing!
Ha! Just kidding! I use to play Yu-Gi-Oh too. Realized it's such a waste playing with slips of paper and sold my cards to my friends and some game stores/card shops and made over $500. :banana:

I'm a F18, bro.
Old March 15th, 2008, 02:24 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Free Yu-Gi-Oh Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy
Title says: Free Yu-Gi-Oh Cards
Message says:
I'm selling my cards

highest bidder

Clearly he is using 'Free" as a verb rather than an adjective. He sending forth the call to come and emancipate his Yu-Gi-Oh cards from the dreary prospect of spending the remainder of their days trapped in a dark prison of abandonment and neglect. The honor of performing this most noble deed will go to the highest bidder.

You didn't understand that? It seemed most clear to me as soon as I saw the title of this thread.
Old March 15th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Changed "free" to "available" to avoid confusion.

~Aldin, editorially

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games