Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 29th, 2016, 06:32 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I live in Chapel Hill, NC. There are a lot of artists in the community, so there are a lot of murals and other public art.

There used to be a comic shop on East Rosemary street called Second Foundation. This is the art they had on the wall outside the shop. It was painted over last week, I took these pictures a few months ago and I'm glad I did.

Old August 29th, 2016, 01:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here in Austin we used to have this abandoned site next to my office that local graffiti artist would visit and there was some incredible stuff up there. About once a year it would get painted over and a fresh start would happen. Then the city started calling it the "Hope Galleria" and quit painting over it and it turned into a bunch of random taggers and "artist" spraying random crap layer over layer until at the best of times it looked like one of those grown up random pattern coloring books but usually it was not appropriate. Then for some reason schools started doing field trips, parking started sucking and our building was getting tagged every weekend. So we moved the office.

I miss the days of walking out and seeing some real talented stuff. My son would come to eat lunch with me during the summer and we'd find Shredder, Ninja Turtles, or other cartoons/comic like the above. One person did those 3 dimensional art pieces where it looked like a hole in the wall with a fantasy world on the other side.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 30th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

For anyone who uses Comixology and hasn't read any Thunderbolts yet, they're running a sale on the both the last volume (the Red Hulk stuff) and the classic Busiek stuff. Strongly recommend the latter; you can pick up the first 22 issues of Thunderbolts (plus some extras like annuals) for twelve bucks right now.

The Soule-written Red Hulk stuff is also good, though not a proper Thunderbolts book.
Old September 5th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Visited Fan Expo in Toronto with a couple friends yesterday. Fun trip, got a few good deals on comics and had some conversations with comic creators. Got to talk to Adam Gorham, Ed Brisson, Chip Zdarsky and Jeremy Haun, and briefly met a few others (including Ryan North and Jim Zub).

There were a fair number of big-name celebrities there, but I didn't want to invest the money or time waiting in line to meet them. Had a good time meandering around the various comic shops' displays and checking out artist alley. I didn't end up buying any prints because I didn't have anything to carry them in and I was worried about keeping them in nice condition while I was walking around. I'll have to come better prepared for that next time.
Old September 5th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds fun.

For some reason your talk of print protection made be flashback to some classic Brady Bunch episodes involving Mike's architecture plans in plain cardboard tubes.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 10th, 2016, 12:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Not sure if any of you guys seen this yet, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I present: What Thor was doing during Captain America Civil War.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 13th, 2016, 05:53 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey, all!

I've been on a hiatus from this forum--and hence, this project--for about two years now, but after being dragged back into CoN I've also decided to get involved in C3G again. I've taken on the mantle of managing the community input thread, which can be found here. Since I wasn't sure how accurately the old thread represented the interests of currently active users, I've started over with a slightly different voting system. Anyone with an interest in seeing certain characters being designed should head on over, even if you've already voted in the previous thread.

I also plan to get back into playtesting soon, but unfortunately that isn't in the cards right now. I'm about to move houses, so it's not a great time to set up a map to test on. Once everything's settled, though, I expect I'll be able to leap right back in.
Old September 13th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Symbiotic

Good to hear you've got an eye on testing! We're moving a bit slow in that department right at the moment and we can always use a hand.
Old September 14th, 2016, 07:32 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Glad to have you back in the fold AYP.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 14th, 2016, 11:00 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

@All Your Pie - are you planning to go to RinCon? I'll be there on Friday the 30th.
Old September 14th, 2016, 12:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Welcome back Pie! Glad to here you will be hanging around again.

Quick change of topic here, I wanted Deadpool again last night. Still a fantastic movie after my 3rd viewing, however I do have one thing the puzzles me. I was really expecting/wanting his bunkmate in the in mutant factory to turn out to be someone from the comics. I suppose they could say he didn't actually die there but it looked like they left him to burn up in the fire with Wade. Maybe being burned alive was what he needed to 'trigger' his mutant power and he ended up being fire proof or having a healing factor himself. Any thoughts on who he could have ended up being? I was thinking it would have been cool if they were introducing Maverick there for a later movie set up.
Old September 14th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Symbiotic

Been a while since I saw Deadpool, but I can tell you that in the comics Wade had a fellow prisoner who encouraged him to stand up to Ajax (and was killed for his trouble). May have been a riff on the same character.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape