Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 26th, 2015, 12:08 AM
Right..No Left!.. No I mean Right!

Lotus is surprisingly tart
Terrain worth much anymore?

So I have probably about 6 or 7 master sets worth of terrain, 2 castles, 2 jungles, a bridge set, lava, maybe some more. I chunk of one of my old masters was custom painted, is this stuff worth much anymore? I have nearly no figures left, just some Anubians and I think some orcs. I thought I'd ask a local guy offered me a hundred, which saves me a lot of work on shipping, but still.

Looks like there is a bit less than I thought, I only have one gate, so I think just one castle, two jungles, a single marro set, 1 dnd, 1 marvel, 1 lava, 1 road. I do have a bunch of sparkly water tiles though, looks like at least one master sets worth, maybe two, I will count if it is needed. I know the photo isn't the most organized, if there is something you want a count on or anything, just ask.

Last edited by Lotus; October 26th, 2015 at 10:20 PM.
Old October 26th, 2015, 01:20 AM

The Silver King is surprisingly tart
Re: Terrain worth much anymore?

Terrain still worth quite a bit IMO. The Master Sets go on eBay for like $40-50 mainly for the Terrain. All the terrain expansion sets go for like $15-40 as well. If you are looking to sell, I am on the market to buy. Just let me know.
Old October 26th, 2015, 01:42 AM

I'll get them photographed tomorrow, I couldn't tell you exactly what I have though for terrain, it's a decent sized Sterilite tote full though. I'll try and sort it all out and see exactly what is there, it's something like 1 DnD, 1 Marvel, 2 Marro, 2-3 originals, but some of the originals got modified. Then the accessory packs listed above.
Old October 26th, 2015, 01:47 AM

The Silver King is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
I'll get them photographed tomorrow, I couldn't tell you exactly what I have though for terrain, it's a decent sized Sterilite tote full though. I'll try and sort it all out and see exactly what is there, it's something like 1 DnD, 1 Marvel, 2 Marro, 2-3 originals, but some of the originals got modified. Then the accessory packs listed above.
Well I will wait for your posts tomorrow then. I am definitely interested.
Old October 26th, 2015, 10:58 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Likewise interested. Especially in the bridge set and jungle sets.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old October 26th, 2015, 11:00 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old October 26th, 2015, 11:12 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Jungle and Tundra can go for $60-80+, lava, fortress, and road for $50+, master sets even terrain can go for $40+
Old October 26th, 2015, 10:20 PM

I uploaded pictures, I realize they aren't the best, but still, should let you guys have a good idea what all there is. Oh, there are some laser cut metallic green acrylic tiles, they are pretty cool.
Old November 2nd, 2015, 01:36 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I sent you a PM Lotus, thanks!

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old November 3rd, 2015, 11:11 AM

thevintagesilverspoon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'd sell it to the Auggies games or Troll and Toad buylist.
Old November 7th, 2015, 04:10 PM

Everything is sold guys, thanks a lot!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades