Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old July 18th, 2011, 09:38 PM
The New York Yankees are the greatest baseball team ever!

Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby! Mombo101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Magic:The Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombo101 View Post
Quote:
That would likely work...all of those cards can be grabbed fairly easily...except Garruk. -.-
Garruck could easily be switched for more removal, maybe fling, or incinerate, or even a few naturalize.
I'm thinking creatures (or creature generaters), since there's really only 8 creatures who will attack. I'd say Mitotic Slime, but I don't have any of those. Maybe Stampeding Rhino.
Keep in mind the level of burn you also have in this deck. Naturalize will be a necessity.

The cake is a lie.

-Insert Witty Signature Here-
Old July 18th, 2011, 09:52 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm thinking cut both Garruks, one Shock, and one Lavamancer for 2 Acidic Slimes and 2 Naturalizes.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 18th, 2011, 11:52 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
I picked up a few M12 packs today and I pulled a Garruk, Primal Hunter Planeswalker card. Considering I just started playing Magic 2 weeks ago, I'm pretty excited about this. Now I need to figure out how to play Green decks.
Better than anything I've ever pulled...and I've been playing for a year now. I have the most horrible pack luck of nay person you will ever meet.

Any ideas for a Red/Green standard deck?
I think you are wrong. *I* have the worst pack luck ever LOL!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:16 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I picked up a few M12 packs today and I pulled a Garruk, Primal Hunter Planeswalker card. Considering I just started playing Magic 2 weeks ago, I'm pretty excited about this. Now I need to figure out how to play Green decks.
Better than anything I've ever pulled...and I've been playing for a year now. I have the most horrible pack luck of nay person you will ever meet.

I remember someone talking about pulling a jace for somebody when htey bought htem a pack and I remember it being you...probably not though.

Old July 19th, 2011, 03:23 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Just wanted to say that I threw together 2 EDH decks and yeah - EDH rocks. Hard.

Here's my first deck that I'm pretty proud of considering my weak collection (as long as I was right about the answer to this question: Can I play spells that need only colorless mana, or that have colorless as part of its casting cost, if my commander doesn't have colorless as part of her casting cost?)

Spoiler Alert!

I also threw together a Sygg, River Guide deck that employs a bunch of Merfolk Islandwalk / Unblockable / Mill stuff.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:24 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I remember someone talking about pulling a jace for somebody when htey bought htem a pack and I remember it being you...probably not though.
Hmm, closest scenario to that was at the Phyrexian PreRelease, my friend won three packs. I pointed to a pack and called Karn Liberated and was right.

My packs however were garbage

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombo101 View Post

I'm actually playing a Razia deck, and retooled it two weeks ago for EDH. I love playing Red/White weenie rush (which is my current standard deck). My suggestion would be to play a lot of the Ravnica stuff, especially Sunforger. You cannot believe how incredibly useful that equipment can be.

I actually just retooled my Memnarch deck, and switched up my general to Hanna, Ship's Navigator. I'm running a subtheme of golems, Xenograph, and the splicers. Yes, I theoretically can make all of my creatures into indestructable golems. Haha, to a three bad card combo (well, two of the cards are bad...not Darksteel Forge)!
Good call on Sunforger. Seems like an auto include. I picked one up last night for a buck, so that was pretty cool.

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:36 PM

I remember someone a while back talking about how there friend wanted a mind sculptor, so they bought a pack for them and joked by saying "here's your jace". I remember he then said "a while later i heard a screech. turns out there was a jace in the pack".

Old July 19th, 2011, 03:43 PM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

killercactus you don't have a Godsire in you deck?

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old July 19th, 2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
I remember someone a while back talking about how there friend wanted a mind sculptor, so they bought a pack for them and joked by saying "here's your jace". I remember he then said "a while later i heard a screech. turns out there was a jace in the pack".
Lucky mo-fo.... But sadly... never pulled anything that good. Honestly, and this is no joke... The BEST card I ever pulled was back in 1994, my first starter deck ever had a Dual Land in it. (This is when Dual Lands were $10.00 and Shivan Dragons/ Forks were $20.00)

It wasn't for another 10-15 years it turned into my best pull ever.

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old July 19th, 2011, 04:00 PM

My best pull is a Koth of the Hammer. Which I sold sadly. A few $25 cards, but nothing spectacular like my cousin and uncle pull every other day.

Old July 19th, 2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
My best pull is a Koth of the Hammer. Which I sold sadly. A few $25 cards, but nothing spectacular like my cousin and uncle pull every other day.
I hear you. At the release event, I was sitting next to some friends (a couple so they share all their cards)...

Between the two, they pulled: three Planes walkers (Chandra, Gideon and Garruk), 2 Titans, Rune Scarred Demon and a Fact or Fiction Sphinx...

Are you freaking kidding me?

My best pull was a Vengeful Pharoa...

I give up on packs....

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games