Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 2nd, 2018, 04:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mirage (Brainstorming)

So it would have two powers?
Old July 2nd, 2018, 04:38 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
So it would have two powers?
I'd prefer it that way as I don't think we should be combining separate things into one power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 2nd, 2018, 05:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The Ice Mountain had two powers. DOs never having more than one power is a silly convention anyway - they should strive for simplicity, but being that strict about it is just limiting.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 2nd, 2018, 05:12 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think that is new ground that I am happy to break.
Is there a DO with two powers?

I suppose of you drop Carry though you could work one of those powers onto Mirage's card.

L_O. Ice Mountain precedent. I guess that makes it official.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 05:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'm with quozl on this - break the powers up for easy reading and put them in the places where they fit most naturally.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 08:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Two shorter powers can often feel like less than one long power.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 2nd, 2018, 10:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Two shorter powers can often feel like less than one long power.
Most definately I agree.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:58 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, updating the SP as below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
NAME = MIRAGE
SECRET IDENTITY = DANIELLE MOONSTAR

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = RESERVED
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 5 (double-spaced)

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = ?

PSYCHIC ARROWS 16
If an opponent's Unique Hero receives at least one wound from Mirage's normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may remove on unrevealed Order Marker at random from that Unique Hero's Army Card.

YOUR GREATEST FEAR
Start the game with one Greatest Fear destructible object on this card. Instead of taking a turn with Mirage, you may place a Greatest Fear destructible object from this card anywhere on the battlefield in clear sight of Mirage. At the end of each round, if the Greatest Fear destructible object from this card has been removed from the battlefield, place it on this card.

FLYING

----------------

GREATEST FEAR
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

ILLUSIONARY NATURE
While on the battlefield, this destructible object cannot be chosen for any special power.

PARALYZED BY FEAR 16
Any figure adjacent to this destructible object that is not fearless must roll the twenty-sided die before taking a turn. If you roll 16 or higher, remove this destructible object. If you roll less than 16, the figure must remain adjacent to this destructible object and can only attack this destructible object for this turn.

LIFE = 1
DEFENSE = 0

Quote:
Old July 3rd, 2018, 01:01 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

We use "20-sided die" instead of spelling it out, but I like the changes.
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:06 PM

Her Range will be her best defense. She will fall quickly to all but the weakest attacks.
Looks good.

Any consideration to making her an Archer and giving her Telepathic Solidarity?
Old July 3rd, 2018, 04:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Her Range will be her best defense. She will fall quickly to all but the weakest attacks.
Looks good.

Any consideration to making her an Archer and giving her Telepathic Solidarity?
Eh... I'm normally in favour of dual classing when thematic but considering Hawkeye (I) is an Agent, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)'s a Rookie and Merlyn's an Assassin, that doesn't feel necessary.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 5th, 2018, 01:38 PM

Yep, I think Telepath fits her much better than Archer.

I propose an Initial Playtest for her (that I will not be able to do).

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library