Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 23rd, 2011, 08:54 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Betawolf's Custom Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
For the Skragers, might not be plausible with a peanut base, but I seriously like the look of this one right here:

http://www.miniature-giant.com/giant...-pr-12141.html
Or you can do the Huge Fiendish Spider, that might fit on a Moltenclaw base.
I did look at both of those, but I found a really old metal AD&D one that would fit perfectly on a peanut base because it's reared up to strike. All I have to do is put the three pieces to gether after I get it, paint it and voala. Also it looks just like a larger version of the Fyrolag spiders, except a little more "Spidery".
Old January 29th, 2011, 02:08 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow! Cool! I love your figures, especially that kyrie/Thorgrim... what was his name? Thormun? he looks pretty cool. The spiders are neat looking too. The green sword and Finn on his side... well, I'm not sure what to make of that.

TGRF.~ Eagerly awaiting DW10K. It's going to be fun!
Old January 29th, 2011, 05:12 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Wow! Cool! I love your figures, especially that kyrie/Thorgrim... what was his name? Thormun? he looks pretty cool. The spiders are neat looking too. The green sword and Finn on his side... well, I'm not sure what to make of that.

Thanks, Thormun is the. um... "Main Character/Writer" of the official Thormun's Journal. He is pictured at the begining of the RotV Rulebook.
Old January 30th, 2011, 09:49 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post

Thanks, Thormun is the. um... "Main Character/Writer" of the official Thormun's Journal. He is pictured at the begining of the RotV Rulebook.
Oh yeah, that's where I heard that name before...

Say, once you make DW10K, I can make his card... unless you have acquired the technology and want to. Otherwise, I'd like to try out the new download on hm. Let me know when you can.
EDIT: Come on people! Start posting again! Don't let the thread die!

Last edited by TGRF; February 1st, 2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old February 8th, 2011, 12:24 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey betawolf, just to let you know, if you still wanted to make the customs for the characters introduced in my fan novel, here is a new blog site I made that serves as a "wiki" for everything pertaining to Chaoskampf.

http://erstazangel.wordpress.com/

Enjoy!

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old February 8th, 2011, 12:29 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

Thormun turned out great. I really like how he turned out with those wings, they really suit the sculpt.

Great job
Old April 17th, 2012, 07:55 PM

Update!
Elizabeth Esenwein
Retchets of Azaar
And something for a friend!

I'm hoping for feedback and suggestions for Elizabeth and the Retchets before I get a card made and submit them (potentially) to the SoV.
Old April 25th, 2012, 08:01 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I went through and tried to rephrase things so they're more official. I like the sculpts you modified! Nice work!

Quote:
Thormun

General> Jandar
Species> Kyrie
Unit Type> Unique Hero
Class> Philosopher
Personality> Enlightened
Size> Medium 5
Special Abilities>

A Valkyrie's Forsight
After taking a turn with Thormun roll the 20-sided die.
  • If you roll 1-11 nothing happens.
  • If you roll 12-14 look at one unrevealed opponent's order marker.
  • If you roll 15-17 look at two unrevealed opponent's order markers.
  • If you roll 18-20 look at three unrevealed opponent's order markers.
Flying
When counting spaces for Thormun's movement, ignore elevations. Thormun may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Thormun starts to fly, if he is engaged he will take any leaving engagment attacks.

Life> 7
Move> 6
Range> 1
Attack> 5
Defense> 6
Point Value> 120
I think 120 points is really low for this figure. Flying plus those right-side-box stats alone make him more than 120, but when you add in Valkyrie's foresight I think you have to bump his price up some more.

Quote:
SS Trenchblazers
General> Utgar
Species> Human
Unit Type> Unique Squad
Class> Soldier
Personality> Disciplined
Size> Medium 5
Special Abilities>

Grenade Special Attack

Range 5. Lob 12. Attack 2.
Use this power once per game. Start with the grenade marker on this card. Remove the grenade marker to throw grenades. One at a time do the following with each SS Trenchblazers: Choose a figure to attack. No clear line of sight is needed. Any figures adjacent to the chose figure is also affected. Roll 2 attack die once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense die separately.

Blitzkrieg

Instead of taking a normal turn you may move SS Trenchblazers up to three spaces. Chose one figure within range of at least 2 Trenchblazers. All Trenchblazers within range attack and roll die separately. The defending figure rolls for defense only once.

Life> 1
Move> 5
Range> 9
Attack> 4
Defense> 2
Point Value> 125
Blitzkrieg is overpoweringly strong. It almost guaranty's the SS a kill every turn they use it, esp. with 4 attack each. Even without that, a 4-man, 9 range, 4 attack squad is really strong. How many times have you played with these guys? Also, thematically, "Trenchblazers" sounds pretty American to me.

I'm trying to make new units to submit to SoV. So far I have come up with two that follow Valkrill and they Must be submitted together, or at least the second one must.

Quote:
Elizabeth Esenwein
Valkrill
Undead
Unique Hero
Duchess
Devoted
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 7
Range 2
Attack 2
Defense 3
PV 100

Life Drain
range 1
Each Time Elizabeth Esenwein destroys a figure, you may remove a wound marker from this army card. Elizabeth Esenwein cannot Life Drain destructible objects.

Mother's Love

WhenAnytime you place a wound marker on Nicolas Esenwein to take an additional attack with his uses Overextend Attack, he may move one additional space and roll one additional die during his additional turn. add 1 to his move and attack values.

Undying Rage
Wehn If you control Nicolas Esenwein and he is destroyed, reduce Elizabeth Esenwein's life to 1 Elizabeth Esenwein immediately receives two wounds and increase may roll 5 additional attack die. her attack value to 7. Elizabeth Esenwein can no longer use Life Drain.

Flying

She's designed to be a combination Iskra and Sonya Esenwein. The figure used is a Reaper minis Legendary Encounter Vampire.
You should also reword the statement about her using life drain. What if you don't control Nicholas?

Quote:
Retchets of Azaar
Valkrill
Undead
Unique Squad
Devourer
Petrifying
Large 7

Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 4
PV 100

Elizabeth's Summoning

Retchets of Azaar do not start on the battlefeild. After taking a turn with Elizabeth Esenwein roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13-20 you must place all Retchets of Azaar adjacent to Elizabeth Esenwein. Any Retchets of Azaar unable to be placed are immediatly destroyed.

Soul Devour

When adjacent to an Uncommon or Unique figure instead of attacking roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 20 place a soul marker on that figures army card. That unit's Life, Move, Range, Attack, and Defense are now 1. That unit can no longer use any special powers All of that figure’s special powers are negated for the entire game.

Flying

The figures used for this unit are the Gargoyles from the Ram Army Box, I don't think the C3V has any intention of using these figures. Soul Markers are Ice blue with a dusting of white, can be proxied using Lycanthropy markers.
You need to clarify how many Soul Markers they start with.

I like the idea you have going here.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 27th, 2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I went through and tried to rephrase things so they're more official. I like the sculpts you modified! Nice work!

Quote:
Thormun

General> Jandar
Species> Kyrie
Unit Type> Unique Hero
Class> Philosopher
Personality> Enlightened
Size> Medium 5
Special Abilities>

A Valkyrie's Forsight

After taking a turn with Thormun roll the 20-sided die.
  • If you roll 1-11 nothing happens.
  • If you roll 12-14 look at one unrevealed opponent's order marker.
  • If you roll 15-17 look at two unrevealed opponent's order markers.
  • If you roll 18-20 look at three unrevealed opponent's order markers.
Flying
When counting spaces for Thormun's movement, ignore elevations. Thormun may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Thormun starts to fly, if he is engaged he will take any leaving engagment attacks.

Life> 7
Move> 6
Range> 1
Attack> 5
Defense> 6
Point Value> 120
I think 120 points is really low for this figure. Flying plus those right-side-box stats alone make him more than 120, but when you add in Valkyrie's foresight I think you have to bump his price up some more.

Quote:
SS Trenchblazers
General> Utgar
Species> Human
Unit Type> Unique Squad
Class> Soldier
Personality> Disciplined
Size> Medium 5
Special Abilities>

Grenade Special Attack
Range 5. Lob 12. Attack 2.
Use this power once per game. Start with the grenade marker on this card. Remove the grenade marker to throw grenades. One at a time do the following with each SS Trenchblazers: Choose a figure to attack. No clear line of sight is needed. Any figures adjacent to the chose figure is also affected. Roll 2 attack die once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense die separately.

Blitzkrieg
Instead of taking a normal turn you may move SS Trenchblazers up to three spaces. Chose one figure within range of at least 2 Trenchblazers. All Trenchblazers within range attack and roll die separately. The defending figure rolls for defense only once.

Life> 1
Move> 5
Range> 9
Attack> 4
Defense> 2
Point Value> 125
Blitzkrieg is overpoweringly strong. It almost guaranty's the SS a kill every turn they use it, esp. with 4 attack each. Even without that, a 4-man, 9 range, 4 attack squad is really strong. How many times have you played with these guys? Also, thematically, "Trenchblazers" sounds pretty American to me.

I'm trying to make new units to submit to SoV. So far I have come up with two that follow Valkrill and they Must be submitted together, or at least the second one must.

Quote:
Elizabeth Esenwein
Valkrill
Undead
Unique Hero
Duchess
Devoted
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 7
Range 2
Attack 2
Defense 3
PV 100

Life Drain range 1
Each Time Elizabeth Esenwein destroys a figure, you may remove a wound marker from this army card. Elizabeth Esenwein cannot Life Drain destructible objects.

Mother's Love
WhenAnytime you place a wound marker on Nicolas Esenwein to take an additional attack with his uses Overextend Attack, he may move one additional space and roll one additional die during his additional turn. add 1 to his move and attack values.

Undying Rage
Wehn If you control Nicolas Esenwein and he is destroyed, reduce Elizabeth Esenwein's life to 1 Elizabeth Esenwein immediately receives two wounds and increase may roll 5 additional attack die. her attack value to 7. Elizabeth Esenwein can no longer use Life Drain.

Flying

She's designed to be a combination Iskra and Sonya Esenwein. The figure used is a Reaper minis Legendary Encounter Vampire.
You should also reword the statement about her using life drain. What if you don't control Nicholas?

Quote:
Retchets of Azaar
Valkrill
Undead
Unique Squad
Devourer
Petrifying
Large 7

Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 4
PV 100

Elizabeth's Summoning
Retchets of Azaar do not start on the battlefeild. After taking a turn with Elizabeth Esenwein roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13-20 you must place all Retchets of Azaar adjacent to Elizabeth Esenwein. Any Retchets of Azaar unable to be placed are immediatly destroyed.

Soul Devour
When adjacent to an Uncommon or Unique figure instead of attacking roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 20 place a soul marker on that figures army card. That unit's Life, Move, Range, Attack, and Defense are now 1. That unit can no longer use any special powers All of that figure’s special powers are negated for the entire game.

Flying

The figures used for this unit are the Gargoyles from the Ram Army Box, I don't think the C3V has any intention of using these figures. Soul Markers are Ice blue with a dusting of white, can be proxied using Lycanthropy markers.
You need to clarify how many Soul Markers they start with.

I like the idea you have going here.
Thank you for your feedback! To be honest I have never played a game with either Thormun or the Trenchblazers, though I probably should. I'm working on Elizabeth and the Retchets, seeing what makes them worth the while. I will gladly make these changes.
Old April 28th, 2012, 01:13 AM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

First of all I love the repaints. Trenchblazers are really cool but historically there were no black nazis. Card wise, I like the idea of blitzkrieg but its wording is confusing. Is it that the ones that have sight+range only attack and they get it combined if they can? Or is it that the defending figure's "defense" applies separatly to each attack?

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old April 28th, 2012, 11:47 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafizele View Post
First of all I love the repaints. Trenchblazers are really cool but historically there were no black nazis. Card wise, I like the idea of blitzkrieg but its wording is confusing. Is it that the ones that have sight+range only attack and they get it combined if they can? Or is it that the defending figure's "defense" applies separatly to each attack?
I think it is meant to be like the Roman Archers' Arrow Volley. Speaking of which, you should have a look at that special attack for wording purposes, Betawolf.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 30th, 2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shafizele View Post
I think it is meant to be like the Roman Archers' Arrow Volley. Speaking of which, you should have a look at that special attack for wording purposes, Betawolf.
Having looked at the special ability in question more closely i believe I'll scrap it and think of something similar but less powerful and more clear.

*What black nazis, there is none I see in the pic, though I have the actual figures. It must be the shadows.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards