Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old May 5th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Cool, thanks for the timely (and very complete) response.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 5th, 2009, 02:38 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
See this game does rock...it lead to a Nether sighting.
I may not be as notorious as netherspirit, but I'm excited about this game as well. I've become more of a lurker lately, and I think it really speaks to our respect for truth and the information we already have about Summoner Wars that so many older members are coming out of the woodwork to express their interest.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old May 5th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just emailed my FLGS about if they will think about carrying it.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old May 5th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Just emailed my FLGS about if they will think about carrying it.
Kinda early for that, isn't it? Seeing as how Truth hasn't even released the game yet or gotten things set up with his distributor.
Old May 5th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Suggestions:

Human hero: Blake Alexander
Orc hero: Karen the snow panther master, [they are snow orcs, right?]

And, of course, the Elf summoner:

E. Mirror Oon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart

Truth -

Glad to see someone else on this site getting a game out there. Between you and justjohn and the rest of the talent on this site there should be a bunch of successful games.

Glad to see Summoner Wars coming to fruition. It has been way too long since I have played.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage View Post
Truth -

Glad to see someone else on this site getting a game out there. Between you and justjohn and the rest of the talent on this site there should be a bunch of successful games.

Glad to see Summoner Wars coming to fruition. It has been way too long since I have played.
You were one of the firsts my man.
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So, what of the factions sounds good? I like the Tundra Orcs.

Old May 5th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
So, what of the factions sounds good? I like the Tundra Orcs.
I can say that the 4 starting factions, Tundra Orcs, Cave Goblins, Phoenix Elves and Guild Dwarves are all well designed factions with their own strengths and weaknesses. Personally, I have a hard time deciding on a favorite.
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:59 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Cav...don't fret about not being able to do the mats for Summoner Wars because I may have some work for you soon.

PS...Now I am even more jealous
Old May 5th, 2009, 05:00 PM
Creamed by Corn

Cave gobos sound like a bunch of cheap units that get together and form explosive cannon fodder. The dwarves sound like they are going to have really high defense. The orcs sound tough to name, but probaly super attacks. The elves can probaly scope targets and light them to pieces easily.

Old May 5th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I had the opportunity and pleasure to play this at Gencon last year and I can say that it was my favorite game of last year. Its one of those games that you can sit down and play for hours and hours. I'm really excited to see all the changes that have been made to the game since then and really looking forward to buying these when they come out. It was a fantastic game in its early stages and I can only imagine how much more awesome it is now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games