Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27th, 2019, 12:18 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Star Wars Battlefront offline

I have a question I hope can be answered here because I've searched all over and I can't find it.

We got my son an Xbox one for his birthday and someone else got him Battlefront II. We started it up and it logged me into EA and all the menus are for online play. I couldn't find anyway to log out so we could find the offline content or Arcade mode. We completely logged my profile out logged him in (he doesn't have an EA account yet) and restarted and just canceled out of all the login screens and then we had all the offline menus.

So this means that to play offline he won't be able to go online and play with his friends unless he creates two profiles (one online and one for offline) or is there a way to log out of EA so that we can play single player campaign and arcade mode.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games