Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 14th, 2009, 10:15 PM

stannum Woo who?
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Herocape singles and units

I've always wanted extra water tiles but the price was like $1 per 3 water tiles in ebay. Now I just ordered 100 1-hex water tiles ($0.15 each) and 1 squad of venoc vipers from the website. Shipping cost was also cheap $3.50. Great!
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:46 PM

Fat Dragon Games is surprisingly tart

Hey guys-

I have been ordering from Auggie for a couple years now and he has always been fantastic to work with. Two times I had order problems and he made everything right for me ASAP- his customer service is superb.

Tom Tullis
Fat Dragon Games
www.fatdragongames.com
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:50 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Dragon Games View Post
his customer service is superb.
Yet another fact that makes Heroscape awesome #92:
Heroscape sellers have the best customer service around.

(eBay obviously doesn't count.)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 15th, 2009, 01:52 AM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Just bought up 3x stingers shipped for about $7. Can't beat that. I look forward to ordering more in the future.
Old October 15th, 2009, 10:05 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Dragon Games View Post
Hey guys-

I have been ordering from Auggie for a couple years now and he has always been fantastic to work with. Two times I had order problems and he made everything right for me ASAP- his customer service is superb.
Seconded!

I posted a plug for Auggie's HS stuff a couple weeks ago in the trade thread. Terrific seller.
Old October 15th, 2009, 10:09 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
Just bought up 3x stingers shipped for about $7. Can't beat that. I look forward to ordering more in the future.
Yeah, I ordered $50 worth of stuff... still $3.50 shipping. Super awesome. This is like e-bay but without the price gouging.
Old October 15th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

So, $3.50 flat shipping. That's the best I've seen anywhere. If only I had more money available...
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, I will be placing an order soon! Now I can stop using chrusherus as major Q10. Great prices, keep it up!

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:26 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just wait until this guy starts putting up Anubian Wolf units for order! I will probably be placing some orders soon for more Hives/SotM commons.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:23 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
You can edit the thread title by clicking "EDIT" then "Go Advanced."

Also, the figures listed as "Viper Unit" should be, I believe, the "Venoc Vipers."
Fixed and fixed.
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:28 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
You want to straighten out the Sgt Drake and Raelin figures. There are two versions of both of them with different cards and figures but the same name. You have two listings for both of them but use the same picture so I can't tell which is which.
WIERD! someone pointed these out to me a couple of weeks ago and I changed them, thought it was taken care of. Oh well, done now.
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:35 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
You want to straighten out the Sgt Drake and Raelin figures. There are two versions of both of them with different cards and figures but the same name. You have two listings for both of them but use the same picture so I can't tell which is which.
WIERD! someone pointed these out to me a couple of weeks ago and I changed them, thought it was taken care of. Oh well, done now.
Now Drake is fixed but you changed both pictures of Raelin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales