Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 2nd, 2014, 04:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of 2-1B (Brainstorming Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Actually, what about 3 life? 3PO has 3 life, 4 move, 1 Range, 0 Attack, and 1 Defense so the 2-1B would just have 2 extra defense.

As for points, R2 is 30pts, so 2-1B could be 20pts, I think.
Just catching up here and I was thinking the same thing. 3 Life seems like a better fit to me. They are designed to be in a medical lad, not on a battlefield.

I was also thinking that as a unique hero droid we could have him programed to only work on other Rebel figures. The uncommon generic medical droids could be reprogrammed to fix anyone but not be as good as 2-1B. In terms of faction design, it would a nice niche bonus for the Rebels. The Empire and Independent factions don't really value life as much as the Rebels do, and it shows up. Additionally I think it will make it easier to balance points wise if we don't have to take into account the effect he has on healing up every defensive powerhouse in the game.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 11:37 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was also thinking that as a unique hero droid we could have him programmed to only work on other Rebel figures. The uncommon generic medical droids could be reprogrammed to fix anyone but not be as good as 2-1B. In terms of faction design, it would a nice niche bonus for the Rebels. The Empire and Independent factions don't really value life as much as the Rebels do, and it shows up. Additionally I think it will make it easier to balance points wise if we don't have to take into account the effect he has on healing up every defensive powerhouse in the game.
I like this idea. The Rebel army is a lot of heroes so they would benefit from a healer.

REBEL FIELD MEDIC
Instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent friendly non-Droid Hero who follows the Rebel Alliance and you may remove one wound marker from the chosen figure's Army Card.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:37 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay so it seems like we have a direction here. I do have a question here, how is the design phase different from the brainstorming? (Granted, I did no designing while in C3V's PAM so I might have missed something).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:56 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd actually prefer Uncommon here, but if I'm the minority, I'm ok with Unique.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:59 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Not a lot of difference between design and brainstorming...it's more of a formality. Just post the draft you have in the Second Post, announce you have moved to Design Phase and edit the thread title to say, "Design Phase."
Old March 3rd, 2014, 11:44 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, well then it is done. Moving to design phase then.

my tradelist
Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of 2-1B (Design Phase)

The Brainstorming phase is where everyone can just throw out any and all ideas they may have about the design. Then others can comment on those ideas. Once enough different directions have been discussed, the LD develops the first draft of the card based on the ideas and directions he or she liked most combined with the general consensus of the direction the group favored. Once a first draft has been posted, the design process begins on that specific concept. The first draft then usually leads to a 2nd or even 3rd draft for the card at which point a card ready to be play tested emerges.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 02:01 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Medical Assistance. It seems way too complicated and like something that could be put on the uncommon medical droid's card.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 02:10 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Medical Assistance. It seems way too complicated and like something that could be put on the uncommon medical droid's card.
I agree with Karat. Otherwise, what would go on the assitant droid's card?

Also, 2-1B's card says "instead of attacking" but attack is zero (unless he has height advantage). Should he have attack of 1?
Old March 3rd, 2014, 02:16 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I agree with Karat. Otherwise, what would go on the assitant droid's card?

Also, 2-1B's card says "instead of attacking" but attack is zero (unless he has height advantage). Should he have attack of 1?
Hmm...That could be a problem. Have to think about that. As for the attack, I don't really see him having much attack value (much like C3P0). The roborats can at least bite and scratch, so they have an attack of one. What can 2-1B do? Pinch you with his little hands? At least with height, he can fall down onto your foot or something. Not sure what to do with that clause as it specifies when to use his power though.

my tradelist
Old March 3rd, 2014, 02:27 PM

Another way to do it would be to give the assistant droid the field medic power and give 2-1B a bonding power with Medical Assitant droids. Much less complicated...though the assistant droid could go off and heal somebody else rather than directly assist 2-1B.

Maybe the assistant droid's power would be something like:

Field Medic Assistant
If this FX-7 is adjacent to a figure with the Field Medic Special Power after moving, then you may remove one wound marker from an adjacent figure.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 04:36 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Another way to do it would be to give the assistant droid the field medic power and give 2-1B a bonding power with Medical Assitant droids. Much less complicated...though the assistant droid could go off and heal somebody else rather than directly assist 2-1B.

Maybe the assistant droid's power would be something like:

Field Medic Assistant
If this FX-7 is adjacent to a figure with the Field Medic Special Power after moving, then you may remove one wound marker from an adjacent figure.
Do you mean bonding with a droid with the Field Medic Assistant Power or a droid with the class?

my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape