Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 13th, 2010, 06:20 PM

Weapon X has disabled reputation
looking for heroscape

hello i've been playing heroscape for about 7 years now, but stopped searching for new figures from 2005-2009, and i never compeated in tournaments. anyways, i'm posting this thread because i'd like to know if there is anyone out there that owns extra copies of these figures and would like to sell them, however, i am not willing to spend over 10 for any single unit. with that in mind, i know my chances of finding these figures is slim, but i figure someone may be out there that could help.....anyways, the figures i'm looking for are: zelrig, allaster macdirk, multiple units of axe grinders, rats and swog riders

If you're not getting better you're getting worse.
Old July 13th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: looking for heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon X View Post
hello i've been playing heroscape for about 7 years now, but stopped searching for new figures from 2005-2009, and i never compeated in tournaments. anyways, i'm posting this thread because i'd like to know if there is anyone out there that owns extra copies of these figures and would like to sell them, however, i am not willing to spend over 10 for any single unit. with that in mind, i know my chances of finding these figures is slim, but i figure someone may be out there that could help.....anyways, the figures i'm looking for are: zelrig, allaster macdirk, multiple units of axe grinders, rats and swog riders
Post this here: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion