Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 9th, 2022, 09:47 AM

Scaperforlife13 is surprisingly tart
My second custom map

This is my second map I made and it's part 2 of a 3 part campaign. A thread will be made eventually with all 3 maps. Now onto the map bio.

After having pushed through the Marro hive, Sergeant Drake Alexander and his ally Raelin have made their way deeper into Utgar controlled territory. Expecting they had not seen the last of the Marro, they kept their weapons drawn even if it did cause some pain to their hands and wrists. By nightfall they couldn't go much further as everything around them became a dark black as if they were in a cave without a torch. "We must take shelter somewhere not in the open and rest for the night," Raelin suggested. Sergeant Drake nodded in agreement and took shelter in the rubble of what once was a residence. When they awoke the next morning, they could not believe the sight they beheld. As if the swamp infested borders weren't bad enough, now an entire landscape of empty land filled with toxic waters. The heat was enough for it to boil, and the fumes abhorrently wretched. Sergeant Drake and Raelin looked at each other and silently agreed to go down there to continue their reconnaissance mission.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ckt...ew?usp=sharing
Old October 9th, 2022, 11:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: My second custom map

Cool. I like how you used the battlements.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 9th, 2022, 12:24 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I would recommend that you keep all of your maps to one thread instead of starting a new one for each map. Just update the title of your thread after you post a new map
Old October 9th, 2022, 06:47 PM

Scaperforlife13 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I would recommend that you keep all of your maps to one thread instead of starting a new one for each map. Just update the title of your thread after you post a new map
I'll keep that in mind for all future campaigns I design.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios