Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 11th, 2021, 09:31 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 7/11/2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Looks great, but I would make the Hound of Tindalos Uncommon.

Right, so you can have multiple Hounds. A good idea. I'd have to stipulate they can only have one quarry, it would be too difficult to have multiple targets, and wouldn't work thematically either. I will get around to that eventually. Thanks for the suggestion!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards