Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 17th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of LexCorp Security - Playtesting

It is a bit odd (pun intended), but it could work for me. Their cost is looking solid at 120-130 so far.
Old July 17th, 2011, 08:52 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Commons by nature in the game will get more value when they go up against unique heroes. It is the general rule of attrition that wins out. So almost ALL squads are under priced or almost ALL Unique Heroes are over priced - but in the game, there is definitely a balance issue between the two. We have worked gradually to curve that balance back to what we believe is "balanced", but the difference will always exist, even if only slight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marv_art
I was using the amazing processes of GUESSTIMATION of course...haha. Didn't know, just kinda went to the next "level"....Let me know what you guys come up with. I think cause they devistated Green Construct so fast I figured they'd be more than 130 too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin
Thanks, though I am not sure how you can justify 150 from the first test. I think 130 is looking solid for them from these mixed results.
Old July 19th, 2011, 12:32 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated my play test report with the second match. I think 130 is probably a good average between the two tests. They REALLY make Doc Ock a vicious killer. A few squads of them with Doc Ock and then Black Mask and some Street Thugs would make a brutal Criminal army.
Old July 19th, 2011, 12:50 PM

Thanks. I agree. 130 is good for them.

I propose we move to final editing at 130.
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:53 PM

Re: The Book of LexCorp Security - VOTE for Final Editing

Any reason why you guys are not voting yet?
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea, any reason you are so impatient? Gees.
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Any reason why you guys are not voting yet?
I know, crazy to think I'd spend a whole hour away from this board. Lucky I like you - anybody else I'd make squirm and wait for my yea after that. (That, btw, was my yea).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Sorry, some of us do have to squeeze work around our hobby.

yea to editing

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:14 PM

Well you guys were commenting on everything else EXCEPT for this, I just wanted to know if there was a reason...
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Our brains were numb from all the cold in the other threads.

Old July 19th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Well you guys were commenting on everything else EXCEPT for this, I just wanted to know if there was a reason...
Who was? I wasn't anywhere near my computer when you proposed this.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Business Casual

It was I.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library