Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 9th, 2016, 07:28 PM

Augray is surprisingly tart
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
My family has grown up with Heroscape too. Stephen, my nephew, would have Heroscape tournaments for his birthdays. I would bring prizes and a car load of terrain. After the tourney, I would host a big game on a giant set up with simultaneous play and some new story element or surprise.
Those were awesome parties. We would have 4-5 tables running with different terrains and have a swiss style tournament. The big game at the end was always epic with some kind of twist. One year Craig brought a big tornado that swept onto the battlefield. Stephen is 21 now and his friends still bug him to have a Heroscape party when his birthday rolls around.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augray View Post
Those were awesome parties. We would have 4-5 tables running with different terrains and have a swiss style tournament. The big game at the end was always epic with some kind of twist. One year Craig brought a big tornado that swept onto the battlefield. Stephen is 21 now and his friends still bug him to have a Heroscape party when his birthday rolls around.
Nice!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion