Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:10 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gen Con 2013 - Events APPROVED

Question about the Main Event; I know you've said that Gencon works in 2 hour blocks, so why not make Day 1 six hours? You could have 55-60 minute rounds, with 12-17 minutes each round for administrative stuff. Just a thought.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:12 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

It's 5 rounds.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:14 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's what I mean, six hours for five rounds.

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
That's what I mean, six hours for five rounds.
It's already like that.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
NMN1340489 Championship Day 1
HeroScape, 3rd Edition
Friday
3:00 PM 5 hrs $10 24

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Quote:
NMN1340489 Championship Day 1
HeroScape, 3rd Edition
Friday
3:00 PM 5 hrs $10 24
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:31 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

I've never played Heat of the Battle. How does this work for common squads? If I have 2 squads of 10th Regiment of Foot, I have to place all 4 figures from that first squad at the same time, but all adjacent? And for my second squad, do they have to be placed with the first, or can I choose another location?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:39 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
I've never played Heat of the Battle. How does this work for common squads? If I have 2 squads of 10th Regiment of Foot, I have to place all 4 figures from that first squad at the same time, but all adjacent? And for my second squad, do they have to be placed with the first, or can I choose another location?
Yes.
Choose another.

Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:58 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Thank you. And has it been announced which maps will be used?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:02 PM

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=48433&page=3

Old May 23rd, 2013, 02:06 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Take 2 (Thur 9PM)
Open to all players, 28 positions. 4 round swiss style tournament. Players bring 2 pre-drafted 450 point Heroscape army, (no Marvel) army size is limited to 16 figures.

------------------

In Take 2, the armies you bring can share the same figures/cards?

Old May 23rd, 2013, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Take 2 (Thur 9PM)
Open to all players, 28 positions. 4 round swiss style tournament. Players bring 2 pre-drafted 450 point Heroscape army, (no Marvel) army size is limited to 16 figures.

------------------

In Take 2, the armies you bring can share the same figures/cards?
The intention was not, but I see it's not mentioned. I just copied and pasted from one of the online tourneys. I guess I didn't read it enough to notice that.
Good thing I put see heroscapers.com for more info. So we will say neigh.

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; May 23rd, 2013 at 02:41 PM. Reason: The power of the internet...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con