Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 14th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Old February 14th, 2020, 01:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
He has .... a handsome face!!!

I think she just found out that Titanman is really Clark Kent.
Old February 14th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sick burn.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2020, 01:47 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

@Tornado any thoughts on a figure mod for Mean Machine?

EDIT: What about using the right arm off Box and a figure that looks like him? Any thoughts on look-a-likes?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 14th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not really. Maybe Soundwarp knows of something.
There may be a newer metal figure.
I will.look around.
Old February 14th, 2020, 02:29 PM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Doctor Who this year is...certainly something. It's one of those situations where they're either going to stick the landing and pull off one of the greatest Who stories of all time or fall flat on their face. And y'all know me, I want to ramble about it. Nobody should feel obligated to actually read it.

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR AIRED EPISODES AS WELL AS RUMORS FOR FUTURE EPISODES
Spoiler Alert!
This post deserved a reply. I loved Tenent, liked Smith, tolerated Capaldi but havnt seen any of Whittaker so I don't have much to say.

I agree though that the Doctor should just be a "normal" Gallifreyan who's actions make him special rather than destiny.

By the way didn't that Master kill himself (with no regenerations) in "The Doctor falls"?
Old February 14th, 2020, 02:50 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
This post deserved a reply. I loved Tenent, liked Smith, tolerated Capaldi but havnt seen any of Whittaker so I don't have much to say.

I agree though that the Doctor should just be a "normal" Gallifreyan who's actions make him special rather than destiny.

By the way didn't that Master kill himself (with no regenerations) in "The Doctor falls"?
Lol, I'm not hurt if nobody replies, I just like to ramble. I am often interested in hearing everyone's opinions around here, cause they tend to deviate pretty majorly from the common consensus on most dedicated DW discussion forums.

For example, a good majority of the "hardcore" fans consider the Capaldi era the second coming of Jesus (Heaven Sent especially is often cited as the best episode of all time) but most normal people I know never really warmed to him.

As for the Master;
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 14th, 2020, 03:21 PM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post

Lol, I'm not hurt if nobody replies, I just like to ramble. I am often interested in hearing everyone's opinions around here, cause they tend to deviate pretty majorly from the common consensus on most dedicated DW discussion forums.

For example, a good majority of the "hardcore" fans consider the Capaldi era the second coming of Jesus (Heaven Sent especially is often cited as the best episode of all time) but most normal people I know never really warmed to him.

As for the Master;
Spoiler Alert!
That's how I feel about Capaldi. I didn't dislike him just grew bored I guess. I couldn't articulate why though. I can say that i hated the sonic sunglasses (HATED) and didn't quite buy him and Coleman together.

Looked up Heaven Sent. I did like that one but it's not even my fav Capaldi episode yet alone best episode ever.

Fav Capaldi one was the 2 parter (I think) where they are a computer simulation.
Old February 14th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think Capaldi's Doctor, in a lot of ways, was a callback to the Doctors from the Pre-Eccleston era of the show, and Moffat really leaned into making the show a meta-commentary on itself with more deep cut continuity. Great for those "hardcore" fans I mentioned, but doesn't seem like it was as interesting to everybody else. Clara is certainly pretty divisive too.

EDIT: And honestly, I think the roughness of S8 affects a lot of opinions too. While there’s some really good stuff there, it’s also his weakest season (IMO) and wonkiest characterization.

I liked the Sunglasses. Yeah, it's goofy, but it's not like a Sonic Screwdriver was that serious of a concept to begin with. I think it's meant to be a little bit cringey as well, like the fez before it.

Extremis (the computer simulation one) was really good as well. I didn't love the two episodes after it with the Monks though. They were a bit of a let-down after the awesome first part.
Old February 14th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I really like Capaldi, but then my favorite before him was Eccleston. I did not care for Smith at all though, so I'm already pretty contrary to popular opinion
Old February 14th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Just A Head

My top 4 is probably 8, 12, 11, and 4. 2, 6, 7, and 10 are all basically tied for 5th place though, lol.

Eight has only ever had 2 on-screen appearances (a made-for-tv movie and an online mini episode) but he’s actually had the most stories out of any Doctor through audio, books, and comics.
Old February 14th, 2020, 04:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

"I'm Catman!"

"Who was that masked cat?"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape