Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 28th, 2019, 10:13 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Oh yeah, I'm sure there are ways to combine the two, and people probably do. Like, there are some types of Buddhism that have a heaven (like Pure Land Buddhism) or worship the Buddha - religions from Asia, in the general population, tend to be a lot less doctrinal than Abrahamic types.

And Taoism and Buddhism share a lot of common ground (athetistic, "we're all just energy" type stuff), so there's easy overlap there. But you're definitely not going to find a Tibetan monk putting yin-yang symbols on stuff, even if he is a robot from the future.
Yep, pretty much.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2019, 10:17 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Tbf, I don’t believe he’s explicitly a Buddhist, just clearly inspired by that culture. He’s really more about a vague notion of “zen” and robot rights. So I suppose you could excuse it by saying the robot monks take up many concepts like you guys are saying.
Old August 28th, 2019, 10:18 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Tbf, I don’t believe he’s explicitly a Buddhist, just clearly inspired by that culture. He’s really more about a vague notion of “zen” and robot rights. So I suppose you could excuse it by saying the robot monks take up many concepts like you guys are saying.
Hmm... if that's the case, and it's more a fictional robot religion with eastern influence, then I'd be in favour of sticking closer to the source material.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 28th, 2019, 10:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 13th, 2019, 06:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = SNIPER WOLF
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = COLD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

STALKING SNIPER
Sniper Wolf has the Class of Sniper in addition to what is listed on this card. At the start of the game, you may choose one opponent's Unique or Event Hero to be Sniper Wolf's Target. When a numbered Order Marker is revealed on the Target’s card, you may immediately move Sniper Wolf up to 2 spaces. When attacking her Target, Sniper Wolf may add 2 to her Range number.

???
Before an opponent would begin to move a figure they control within 8 clear sight spaces of Sniper Wolf, if Sniper Wolf is unengaged, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 17 or higher, the opponent may choose not to move the figure. If they do not, inflict a wound on that figure.

REPOSITIONING
If Sniper Wolf has moved this turn, she cannot attack or use any other special powers on her Army Card.
Returning to the MGS1 bosses after a lengthy break.

Sniper Wolf is a wolfy sniper. She picks a single target and obsesses over them until they're eliminated. Not too much to say about the design itself, I'd just be happy to have a C3G Sniper with a D20 roll to work with the Spotter.
Old November 13th, 2019, 06:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Sniper Wolf is a wolfy sniper. She picks a single target and obsesses over them until they're eliminated. Not too much to say about the design itself, I'd just be happy to have a C3G Sniper with a D20 roll to work with the Spotter.

A design space that is long over due.
Old December 31st, 2019, 05:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I thought I had commented on Sniper Wolf, but I guess not. I like that design, especially the theme of the 2nd power. Maybe "Pinned Down" for the power name?
Old December 31st, 2019, 06:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!

I've brainstormed a ton of DBZ designs, so I figured I'd post my favorites (in a spoiler, because it's a team of 5). The Ginyu Force is an elite squadron of aliens each with unique strengths and special powers. They like to pose in ridiculous poses as well.

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 24th, 2020 at 08:56 PM.
Old December 31st, 2019, 07:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Love Cowardice. Great power. Cool group. What season are they from?
Old December 31st, 2019, 08:42 PM
Archie

Thanks! I originally had Cowardice in mind for a Nute Gunray design for HoSS, but we never got there. I've been looking for a place to reuse it since.

The Ginyu Force are from the second arc of DBZ - the Namek arc (of the Frieza saga). They're easily my favorite secondary villains from the show.
Old December 31st, 2019, 10:50 PM
Just A Head

I really like Pinned Down as a name.

Just a thought, but I think it would be cool if Ginyu Force gave a greater boost to the D20 roll, but only for each adjacent figure. Really capture that “pose” flavor.
Old December 31st, 2019, 11:00 PM
Archie

I like that idea, that would definitely get the poses down more.
Quote:
THE GINYU FORCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Ginyu, roll the 20-sided die. Add 2 to your roll for every adjacent Flamboyant Warrior you control.
If you roll 1-7, you may immediately take a turn with one Flamboyant Warrior you control;
If you roll 8-15, you may immediately take a turn with up to two Flamboyant Warriors you control; or
If you roll 16 or higher, you may immediately take a turn with up to three Flamboyant Warriors you control.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy