Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: SCUC D1 Final 4
Entry 1 6 13.64%
Entry 2 7 15.91%
Entry 3 15 34.09%
Entry 4 16 36.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 26th, 2010, 10:43 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Exclamation !Speed Custom Unit Contest D1 Winner Announced - Names here!

Congrats to our winner! the other finalist are revealed and then everyone else. Thanks for participating! Hope to see this same support effort again!
Darkmage7a CONGRATULATIONS!

TurtleKing99

That Guy0715

whitestuff

______________________________________________________________________ ____________
NAMES IN ORDER OF ENTRY TIME. ENTRY'S IN ORDER OF THE NAME LIST.

jcmcminis
GameBear
Doc_Savage
Carakki
jahosaphat
Sylvano the Wasabus
Therrian
minimoose38
whitestuff
Toad Rocket
NecroBlade
That Guy0715
'Scaper94
Velenne
Killz
tcglkn
Lamaclown
clancampbell
Darkmage7a
Lord Nyax
wulfhunter667
Kinseth
TurtleKing99
Orange
Chardar
Toxic_Rat
Anthasu1

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/w...theAncient.png

Last edited by chief; April 1st, 2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Speed Custom Unit Contest D1 Final 4 Poll

Wouldn't make more sense to label them 1, 2, 3 and 4. instead of what they were in the other polls, to make them the same as this current poll.

Last edited by TurtleKing99; March 26th, 2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:59 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My turn to do this.

Arcane Ballista.
Makes much more sense now that the mage/wizard restriction is gone. The attack is just powerful enough to warrant it's use without being ridiculously overpowered. It is a very good representation of artillery which is something that I haven't seen yet in any custom.

Erdukr Gimnore.
With so many offesive dwarf heroes it is nice to see a defensive one. The one issue that the axegrinders have is their relatively low survivability against range squads. This unit could give them that push that they need to get to the top tier armies.

Gargoyles of Bogdan.
A useful squad that helps out both the overused and the underused units, Cyprien and Sudema. Playing with both of these units and the Gargoyles creates a practical and fun themed army. Probably the best of poll as they do so much and do it so well.

Lord Korvathu.
The much needed unit to bring the wolves into the light of day. Fixing the unreliablity issue by giving the wolves a chance to revive themselves. Korvathu turns the wolves into a never ending swarm of fur and claws. Like the hive is balanced by low defense Korvathu is balanced by low life.

Old March 26th, 2010, 11:03 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleKing99 View Post
Wouldn't make more sense to label them 1, 2, 3 and 4. instead of what they were in the other polls, to make them the same as this current poll.
This is the order that they are numbered in, each entry has an entry number. It is mostly the order in which they were turned into me.

Last edited by chief; March 26th, 2010 at 11:04 PM. Reason: It makes it easier to place name to entries at the end.
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:21 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good job to the final four. I still have not decided who I will vote for. All four cards are good enough that I would draft/play any of those units.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Um, I know this is a silly question, but how would be able to enter into the next Speed Custom Unit Contest, if there is one? Somehow this Contest passed me up completely.

MegaSilver
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:56 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

I'm rooting for the dwarf. The sculpt just looks so awesome, and it gives dwarfs the defensive capability they need to do well.
All of these guys are amazing though. I still think the ballista is a bit overpowered. The wolf guy is cool. I have always loved the wolves, and this guy is a good way to not loose with them .

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 27th, 2010, 12:02 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Good luck everyone.
Old March 27th, 2010, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy0715 View Post
I'm rooting for the dwarf. The sculpt just looks so awesome, and it gives dwarfs the defensive capability they need to do well.
All of these guys are amazing though. I still think the ballista is a bit overpowered. The wolf guy is cool. I have always loved the wolves, and this guy is a good way to not loose with them .
IDK the ballista is pretty god, 130 points and you have to choose to attack or move if you want the only good thing about it? Its special attack. I think its pretty good.
Old March 27th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I really like Lord Korvathu-he's the unit I'd be most likely to play out of the 4-but I voted for the Arcane Ballista because I'm impressed that someone took the chance to enter such a non-traditional unit, plus the sculpt is awesome.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Quote:
IDK the ballista is pretty god, 130 points and you have to choose to attack or move if you want the only good thing about it? Its special attack. I think its pretty good.
It looks like the ballista is only 110.
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Quote:
It looks like the ballista is only 110.
oops yea my bad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards