Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 25th, 2015, 08:03 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Meggan (Meggan Puceanu) (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
The Sinister combo wouldn't work as, she wouldn't get the markers, well unless you gave her some markers first
Ah, Thanks Karat and dok for clearing some of my misconceptions up. IM thinking the combo of apocalypse, Merlin and Meghan could get nasty as a 1000 point team. Give apoc the power gem and the gauntlet and make Meg a horseman. Then hand Meg the gauntlet and have her steal deadly shot and hit with 7 and double skills. There is so much I want to try!
Old August 25th, 2015, 08:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Robin (Damian) is probably a cheaper option for Deadly Shot - and you could then bond her with a Vigilante.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2015, 08:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Although

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Quote:
The Sinister combo wouldn't work as, she wouldn't get the markers, well unless you gave her some markers first
Ah, Thanks Karat and dok for clearing some of my misconceptions up. IM thinking the combo of apocalypse, Merlin and Meghan could get nasty as a 1000 point team. Give apoc the power gem and the gauntlet and make Meg a horseman. Then hand Meg the gauntlet and have her steal deadly shot and hit with 7 and double skills. There is so much I want to try!
Zsasz is 60 points cheaper for the same thing and it's unclear as to whether or not she could get Tally Markers put on her to make her even more dangerous.

~Dysole, noting the Power Gem is only adjacent attacks but still
Old August 25th, 2015, 08:25 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Although

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Zsasz is 60 points cheaper for the same thing and it's unclear as to whether or not she could get Tally Markers put on her to make her even more dangerous.

Damian's 20 points cheaper. It's why he's been mentioned earlier by Viegon and dok.

Edit: I would argue that she would, in fact, get the Tally Markers from Zsasz, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2015, 08:38 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Edit: I would argue that she would, in fact, get the Tally Markers from Zsasz, though.
So would that mean Zsasz gets 3 markers and she gets 3 markers or do they get 3 markers to share between them?

~Dysole, who needs to go through and see all the figures that don't start with markers on their card but can get them added.
Old August 25th, 2015, 08:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Although

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Damian's 20 points cheaper. It's why he's been mentioned earlier by Viegon and dok.

I agree that she would get the tally markers.
Old August 25th, 2015, 08:40 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I played her with Zsasz, as seen in my tests on the previous page. I didn't give her the tally markers, but they wouldn't have made the game much more one sided as the other team just had poor luck rolls. I do agree she should get them, as they don't start on the card. I didn't go the Power Gem route, but I did go the Kilowog + Kyle and making her an Officer route. So she was rolling 7 with double skulls quite a bit. I don't think it was over powered though, as I think it's all a matter of if she can reach her rolls, if she can survive long enough to reach those rolls.
Old August 25th, 2015, 08:41 PM

I suppose there's a lot of flexibility with that "if possible" language and you could argue that since the card doesn't "come" with the markers, it's not possible. That said, we're not really selling an officially packaged product, so I think the default technical reading of the power that the end user can reasonably take is that you can place up to 3 markers on each of their cards. The power doesn't specify where the markers come from, so it's assumed without explanation that you have to piece that together yourself however you choose to.

Old August 25th, 2015, 08:53 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I will say, after playtesting, you'll quickly realize that on paper is going to sound much worse than what is actually likely.

Getting 13 or higher in non-Mutant builds, starting next to the person you are copying, and being successful on the attack/power that you are using with her, is a lot of factors in play, each offering its own hoop that must be successfully jumped through to pull something spectacular off.

I rolled 13+ 3/11 times in my first game, and 4/11 times in my 2nd. I also had to burn some turns just to move her back adjacent to the person she needed to copy. When I did finally get the roll successfully, and went in for the attack, it wasn't always exactly a smashing success either. She whiffed one attack, and on the other ones she maybe rolled 2-3 skulls which were then doubled. So it's not exactly easy to have great success with some of these crazy builds.

I'd say the one that scares me the most would be her with Destiny, Magneto, Gorgon, and Prof. X. Getting 2 turns of Magnetic Tosses and/or 2 turns of Stone Gaze could get nasty. However, it's still going to take effort to setup.
Old August 28th, 2015, 04:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Spoiler Alert!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Meggan)
Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 200 seemed fine in this one.
- Give a brief overview. Wanted to see how she did in a Simian Army build, which she makes a nice 800 point army with but I bumped it up to 960 and gave them Gorrila Man for some ranged support. Also wanted to give her a range of interesting powers to potentially copy from her opponent so I threw a medley of ‘beasts’ at the apes for an all animal brawl. The two X healers should be able to withstand the onslaught of common squad bonded hero attacks while the potential for multiple attacks from each hero should help to thin out the ape common squad. King Shark is mostly there to try and take advantage of all the water in the middle of the board but having him go on a feeding frenzy when surrounded by apes sounds like fun too.
Map: Yellowstone National Park
Units: Meggan, GCW x3, Grodd, Gorrila-man (960) vs. Wolverine, Sabertooth, Tigra, King Shark (960)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Meggan is a pretty nice addition to the Simian army simply because she has a normal ranged attack of 4. She can then set up behind a wall of apes and add her attack to theirs for 4 normal attacks of 4 each turn. In this one she also copied a healing power twice and healed 2W, extending her time in the game. Wolverine’s allies only managed to kill Gorilla-Man and 5 GCW, but that was enough to give him a chance to win it all on his own. He managed to cut down the final 4 GCW without getting killed and then once he was one on one with single attack heroes his healing ability was too much to overcome.
- Give a brief overview. Needed to run her with the +3 to her die roll so I went with a mutant themed army. Was intrigued by the idea of her copying an X healer in order to heal herself up as well so I included Wolverine in this test as well but on her team this time. Angle is there to pick her up and move her adj. to whichever figure she wants to try and copy on the beginning of her next turn. Threw them up against Tony Stark with 3 of his suits in play, supported by his buddy Black Panther who will try to make good use of all the shadow tiles on this board.
Map: Yellowstone National Park
Units: Meggan, Destiny, Magneto, Wolverine, Angel (1000) vs. Iron Man Mark V, Mark IV, Stealth Suit, & Black Panther (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: The Ironmen might have been played a little better but even so they had no def. against Magneto’s auto-wounds. Every member of their team had good def. that was just bypassed completely and their 4 life only lasted at best 3 OM vs. Magneto or Meggan when she copied him. Then when Panther might have turned things around with a big att. on Magneto, he had an incredible def. roll to block it. Oh and speaking of def. rolls, Destiny rolled at least 1 shield on every def. roll and several times 2 shields, making it take forever for the Ironmen to take out her 6 life.
While the mutant attack plan didn’t play out exactly as I envisioned, it seems pretty potent on paper. The idea was to have Meggan copy Magnetos power and go forward as the lead attacker, then have Angle swoop in and carry her back next to Magneto & Wolverine when she gets attacked. If she is wounded, copy Wolverine and heal, if not copy Magneto and go on the attack again, continually throwing the opponents figures back away from the rest of her team. She would eventually fall of course but then once she goes down Magneto himself takes over with the magnetic throws for auto wounds. If he should somehow go down before taking out the enemy, Wolverine is an A+ clean up figure with his ability to heal 4 times per round and multiple att. when wounded. It seem in this kind of a build, or any build where Meggan can copy a good mutant d20 attack power and get +3 to the roll from Destiny, she could be worth more than 200 points. Especially considering she can bypass the 375 point investment in Magneto II and copy any d20 power and get a +3 boost to that roll from Destiny.
Old August 28th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Meggan (Meggan Puceanu) (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
POWER MIMICRY 13
At the beginning of Meggan's turn, you may choose an adjacent Unique Hero. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, for the rest of Meggan's turn you may use any special powers on the chosen figure's Army Card, except powers that can only be used once per round or game. If the special power refers to the chosen figure or the chosen figure's card, it refers to Meggan or Meggan's card instead.
Quote:
HEALING FACTOR X
After taking a turn with Marrow, remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.
Given the wording on Power Mimicry and the timing of Healing Factor, I don't think Meggan can actually heal when she copies a HFX'er. How much do you think the lack of healing would have changed the games, @Yodaking ?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 29th, 2015, 01:41 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

She healed twice in the first game while fighting Sabretooth. She ended up killing Sabretooth with a big attack roll too, so had she not healed maybe Sabretooth would have attacked her instead of the Apes in an attempt to get the extra attack. Then again the apes were attacking with 4 dice too so he kills her and instead of an ape and the apes kill him instead. Didn't heal at all in the second game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library