Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: SCUC D1 Final 4
Entry 1 6 13.64%
Entry 2 7 15.91%
Entry 3 15 34.09%
Entry 4 16 36.36%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 27th, 2010, 04:12 PM

Orwald is surprisingly tart
Re: Speed Custom Unit Contest D1 Final 4 Poll

I voted for the Wolf

the sculpt matches with the other wolves, but pops out enough to make him a lord .
Stats are ridiculously good, I mean regenerate? INSANE ( well, if you use him right )
Old March 28th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another neck and neck poll. It would be really nice if we had a clear winner this time. What happens if there is yet another tie? Do they both get play-tested?
Old March 28th, 2010, 09:55 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Another neck and neck poll. It would be really nice if we had a clear winner this time. What happens if there is yet another tie? Do they both get play-tested?

We will deal with this as it comes up.
Old March 30th, 2010, 03:44 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, dead heat so far.

I put my vote in finally. I went for the Ballista because it is the most original of the four. The thematic coolness of that unit is huge pretty darn good. Plus, I realized you can place one or two of those on a map as neutral objects that can be used by opposing armies once they get a hero adjacent to it. Scenario possiblities are great.

Surprised the Dwarf is getting left behind a little bit also.

Good luck to the wolf and the goyles.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old March 30th, 2010, 04:38 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Wow! Looks like this one will be down to the wire. At least whoever wins will know they really earned it and it can't be chalked up to a lack of competition.
Old March 31st, 2010, 07:01 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow talk about a close cut. 1 vote or 2.27% doesn't really feel like a win in my book. Personally, I'll classify it as a tie. All of the last four entries we're really cool though. I thought there would be more love for the dwarf hero since they are rather popular figures right now.

Thanks for everyone how supported Lord Korvathu. What happens next Chief?

Can we disclose ourselves now? I'm interested in finding out more regarding some of the earlier entries.
Old March 31st, 2010, 07:08 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

I certainly didn't win, but I didn't even think I would make it to the final with the Ballista. I decided to do something a little different with this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post

I put my vote in finally. I went for the Ballista because it is the most original of the four. The thematic coolness of that unit is huge pretty darn good. Plus, I realized you can place one or two of those on a map as neutral objects that can be used by opposing armies once they get a hero adjacent to it. Scenario possiblities are great.
Thanks Toad Rocket and those that threw a vote my way.

Thanks for the competition chief.
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:48 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Hmmm... I expected more post contest discussion.
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:01 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: !Speed Custom Unit Contest D1 Winner Announced - Names h

Winner declared! Check first post. Thanks again everyone! ext one coming up tonight! Get a few hours head start if you are paying attention!
Old April 1st, 2010, 12:52 AM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

so close...
Old April 1st, 2010, 08:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Well done Darkmage! I still would've preferred lowering his points to 115 in place of raising his attack, but a deserving entry nonetheless (as were all the tweaks).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards