Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 6th, 2018, 11:56 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Competitive Unit Alters

I don't want to change stats on classic cards, but I did make a thread called Remake or Remaster. That thread is just a reminder, I mostly use to it for special power reminders. The cards are not in Heroscape, so I have no use changing classic Army Cards.
Old June 27th, 2021, 04:51 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Only recently came upon these and CUC. This is a nice pool of figures that could use slight adjustment. Some I agree with and some I don’t. For casual matches, things can get so situational. Would you be able to supply the Mse files of each card for download? There are some with changes I may use, slightly adjust, or change to how I see fit in my collection.
Old June 28th, 2021, 10:57 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Glad you found some use, sorry I have a bunch of updates I want to do myself, ben slack on it. You can download the files in my Google Drive.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards