Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 29th, 2021, 08:31 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Yeah, I haven't been relevant for awhile.

It was fun to join Mike's podcast for a day though. I've strongly been considering selling what's left of my collection, just because I don't know when I'll play again, and if I do play at a tournament or something, I can always borrow figures.

Trons are one of the few armies I've kept. And I think I have Isamu too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 29th, 2021, 09:27 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Yeah, I haven't been relevant for awhile.

It was fun to join Mike's podcast for a day though. I've strongly been considering selling what's left of my collection, just because I don't know when I'll play again, and if I do play at a tournament or something, I can always borrow figures.

Trons are one of the few armies I've kept. And I think I have Isamu too.
It was great to have you on! I haven’t recorded anything recently, but I’d love to have you on again!

Me (and Vegie, and others) think Marcu is better than Isamu. Marcu always provides value. He doesn’t really have quite as high a ceiling (I mean, I’ve personally killed 6 Stingers and an enemy Marcu, and seen other Marcus kill full-life Q10 and Charos in tourney games), but it’s really not a big deal so long as they’re close. I personally moved Isamu down to A- because I view him as a much worse (but much cheaper) version of the Airborne.
Old November 29th, 2021, 09:49 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Me (and Vegie, and others) think Marcu is better than Isamu. Marcu always provides value. He doesn’t really have quite as high a ceiling (I mean, I’ve personally killed 6 Stingers and an enemy Marcu, and seen other Marcus kill full-life Q10 and Charos in tourney games), but it’s really not a big deal so long as they’re close. I personally moved Isamu down to A- because I view him as a much worse (but much cheaper) version of the Airborne.
Yeah, especially with the popularity of Wannok, Marcu very often does something, even without order markers. I think when left with exactly 20 points, I'd take Marcu 9/10 times over Isamu. Few figures are good at double their price point though.... on the other hand, I don't think Isamu gets noticeably better at 5 points outside of like maybe Nilfheim, Gilbert or Arrow Gruts builds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs