Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old April 25th, 2007, 09:32 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Oh, that works for me then. To bad I don't have a DS.
Old April 25th, 2007, 09:38 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
BTW, If the PSP had a Pokemon game or something like it I would probably buy without hesatation. I'm definately not gonna buy a DS just so I could get the Pokemon game when I have a PSP. If I didn't have PSP, I would buy one so I could buy the Pokemon game.
Old April 25th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
BTW, If the PSP had a Pokemon game or something like it I would probably buy without hesatation. I'm definately not gonna buy a DS just so I could get the Pokemon game when I have a PSP. If I didn't have PSP, I would buy one so I could buy the Pokemon game.
Monster Hunter Freedom accept you kill the monsters.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old April 25th, 2007, 09:58 PM

Are the starter pokemon a turtle with a tree kinda sticking out of his butt, a flaming monkey, and a water penguin? Or am I thinking of another game? I also saw some magazine with an ad about a pokemon game coming out for the wii. That's where I saw the turtle, monkey, and penguin
Old April 26th, 2007, 05:58 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
I loved the Pokemon series and played EVERY game, but I think this is the point where I say goodbye the the little critters.

These games just take too much of a time investment for me anymore. It was great in college battling the guys and gals in my classes but anymore I just have too much work.

I'm certain I would love them but they are starting to appear like WoW does to me know. Too much time and $$ for no real return,

Plus I can barely keep track of all the species we had from the older games, and now they're adding new ones . I don't think I have the Brain-space for these guys,
Same here and i think this might be my last set of pokemon games.
Old April 26th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Are the starter pokemon a turtle with a tree kinda sticking out of his butt, a flaming monkey, and a water penguin? Or am I thinking of another game? I also saw some magazine with an ad about a pokemon game coming out for the wii. That's where I saw the turtle, monkey, and penguin
That's Pokemon Battle Revolution. It's like Pokemon Stadium, except with online. Not as fun without Diamond/Pearl, but still looks like it'll be a fun one.

And a Pokemon game on PSP is like a Mario game on PS3.
Old April 26th, 2007, 08:22 AM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
The thing you have to remember is, pokemon is not for little kids. It is a very hardcore RPG actually. The anime made it seem childesh.

My Signature
Old April 26th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire
The thing you have to remember is, pokemon is not for little kids. It is a very hardcore RPG actually. The anime made it seem childesh.
Like most Nintendo products it is kid-friendly and has a crunchy candy coating on it, but yes, Pokemon does have remarkably deep gameplay. I bought the first one many years ago after reading a review thinking I would give it a shot, but wasn't expecting much. I was amazed at the game design and was immediately sucked in. I kept saying, "I've never played anything like this," over and over.
Old April 26th, 2007, 10:48 AM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by player_of_football
hopefully i can get it, if so any tips on startin out? what to catch, wut level, etc etc??
wasnt sure if anyone saw this

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old April 26th, 2007, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Quote:
hopefully i can get it, if so any tips on startin out? what to catch, wut level, etc etc??
Catch anything lvl. 100
Old April 26th, 2007, 08:07 PM

Darkdrium has disabled reputation
Anyone who owns Diamond or Pearl here please pm me so we can exchange friend codes.
Old April 26th, 2007, 09:12 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Quote:
Well it is really a matter of style and prefrence. There is no "get these Pokemon cause they are best list." It really all depends on what kind Pokemon you like, and the style of fighting you enjoy. Everybody is going to have a different list of favorites; you really have to decide on your own.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games