Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old May 16th, 2011, 07:29 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Good Pig's Comic Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidicul View Post
How about including the sets needed to build. It looks like RotV and BftU for the first and SofM, FotA, and Marvel for the second, but when you get to more complicated designs it will be harder to tell what is used. Nice maps though.
Thanks. Got set requirements added.
Old June 19th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Hi! I've taken a look at the Terrorist Training Camp, and have one recommendation. Since the high ground, glyph, and cover are in the upper area of the map, I'm not seeing any incentive to even play on the lower map area. I think that if you place the glyph in the middle of the 7-hex sand tile (surrounded by the 4 rock columns), that you would make that area more viable. Both sides could fight for the glyph, then head for high country.

Looks like it would be a quick setup.
Old June 20th, 2011, 09:48 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks david. I'll have to look at this one closer. Was my first map effort. What you're saying makes sense though. The lower portion would be pretty void of action. I may make some more drastic changes even.
Old July 13th, 2011, 11:18 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Could you add pictures because I can't see the links.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 14th, 2011, 12:13 AM

I updated the pdf link on the sewer map. That one's being worked on in C3G now.

Sewer Labyrinth

The Terrorist Training Camp needs some love. It's on a TO DO list.
Old October 15th, 2011, 02:41 AM

ImAPirate Woo who?

looks nice

But there is one they fear in there tong is name is Navoken, DragonBorn.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-t..._video-6300570

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios