Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old August 2nd, 2009, 08:25 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Hahma's Super Hero maps

I've been lured into the Super Hero realm by the Custom Card Creators, so I thought I might share a map. I initially built the map and scenario for regular Heroscape figures, but had my girls play Marvel figures on it yesterday without any scenario and it was kind of neat. There have been a lot of urban maps, so I thought this one would be a little change of pace. The fun thing about this map is that there is plenty of elevation (even a couple towers w/o ladders) and LOS blockers. I guess someone could add some boulders for destructible/thrown objects or even a boat sitting in the water at the edge of the water. Here's the download

Here's some pix. The cards in laying in the starting zones once the girls got the figures out of there.

In this one above, Abomination had done a super leap to get adjacent to Silver Surfer on the ladder. Then Hulk did a super leap from the tower in the foreground, to land on the ladder beneath Abomination. They pounded the heck out of each other for a while on that ladder.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; August 2nd, 2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old August 12th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Hahma's Super Hero maps

Looks like fun!
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome!
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Looks like fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Awesome!
Thanks to both of you, and thanks to who ever +repped me anonymously

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon