Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 17th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
i can not see any of the pics, but from the ones you have done previously, i really like the looks of them. If i can ever get somewhere where i can view them would you mind if i resized one a used it as a banner for my forums site?

is there a charos one?
Sure, you can use it.

There is a Charos one. It says "I'm the king of the world" or something...cause hes a king...get it ?
Old May 17th, 2006, 04:00 PM
ultradoug

i want something sexy
Old May 17th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
i want something sexy
Such as?
Old May 17th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne
The stickers with the quotes are the best.

Tagawa samurai after counterstriking, "Your kung fu is weak."

When attacking with Grimnak, "I'm da biggest, so I'm da Boss!" (W40K reference)

When a minion dies: "But...I'm a ****ing demon." (Jason Lee, Dogma)

"Dodge this." Trinity, Krav Maga Agent

"You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." Krug

"Again, Rod of Negation is not a euphemism for ED..." Morsbane

"FREEEEDOOOOOOOOM!!!" Alistair McDirk

"I looked up fubar in the German dictionary and, um, there's no fubar in here." Corporal Upham, Airborne Elite

"And whatever you do, DON'T press the Red Button." DW7K
I like those, I will do some of those in the near future.
Old May 17th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Site Admin

Found a sligthly better font for the Tied one, not the actualy Tide Font which is what I want...but its closer than I had. Its actually the Kool-Aid Font.
Old May 17th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Site Admin

New sticker inspired by UPC's signature line.

Old May 18th, 2006, 08:00 AM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
"Dund, where's my Carr" cracked me up! thanks for the chuckle NS!

SW8K

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old May 18th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Site Admin

Old May 18th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Site Admin

So I made these posters awhile ago, figured I should put them with my stickers.

Old May 19th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Site Admin

Heres the one for 9th-doc's qoute...

Old May 19th, 2006, 01:07 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hi. Larious. Keep em comin!
Old May 19th, 2006, 01:33 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Thanks nether. I'm honored.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction