Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 27th, 2007, 02:57 PM

Yankee has disabled reputation
Farewell

I don't post too often. Usually, by the time I get to a thread, what needs to be said has already been said. I do certainly enjoy reading what others have posted, whether it is a serious answer to a question or something else entirely! Just wanted to say how much I have appreciated this site. It has been an inspiration and a guide in "all things 'Scape"

Fellow 'Scapers, in a short time I must take a leave of absence from Valhalla to deploy to quite a different battlefield.

Hopefully, the withdrawal won't be too bad. I am hoping there will be a lot of HS news to catch up on when I return.

May fortune favor you all, and may the skulls of your attack dice smile up at you.

Live long and prosper, may the Force be with you, don't whizz on the electric fence, etc., etc...

And above all KEEP 'SCAPIN'!

Old June 27th, 2007, 02:58 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Re: Farewell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee

May fortune favor you all, and may the skulls of your attack dice smile up at you.

Live long and prosper, may the Force be with you, don't whizz on the electric fence, etc., etc...

Don't forget the #1 rule, DON'T EAT THE YELLOW SNOW.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old June 27th, 2007, 03:00 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
Good Luck, God Speed, and make sure to keep your head down!
Old June 27th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Have a nice time wherever you are going.
Old June 27th, 2007, 03:10 PM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
May god bless you
Old June 27th, 2007, 03:10 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
May you live long and prosper. Until our paths cross again.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old June 27th, 2007, 03:16 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Train hard. Fight easy.
Old June 27th, 2007, 04:44 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Enjoy the Food, Enjoy the Music but above all Enjoy the Women!
Old June 27th, 2007, 04:47 PM

GIR has disabled reputation

Quote:
I don't post too often. Usually, by the time I get to a thread, what needs to be said has already been said. I do certainly enjoy reading what others have posted, whether it is a serious answer to a question or something else entirely! Just wanted to say how much I have appreciated this site. It has been an inspiration and a guide in "all things 'Scape"

Fellow 'Scapers, in a short time I must take a leave of absence from Valhalla to deploy to quite a different battlefield.

Hopefully, the withdrawal won't be too bad. I am hoping there will be a lot of HS news to catch up on when I return.

And above all KEEP 'SCAPIN'!

Who are you?

I like waffles!
Old June 27th, 2007, 04:51 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
And may the shields of you defense dice protect you!
Old June 27th, 2007, 08:53 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Good luck to you and your family. Hope to see you back on the boards when you can.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old June 27th, 2007, 09:09 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Good bye hope to see and some advice, keeep low, take cover, and generally make sure youll see another game of scape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion