Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old March 17th, 2009, 10:36 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Rock Band Ticked Me Off

I gave my friend my xbox so he could download me some songs, one of them being N.I.B

I get it back and it's the first song I play
I'm a bassist so I was really looking forward to the intro

No intro, crappy singer, completly lousy cover

Makes me want to slap the developers, how could they allow that trash in thier game?

EDIT: Sorry wrong section, can somebody move it?
EDIT EDIT: Music or games, which section does it belong in?

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old March 17th, 2009, 10:44 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Rock Band Ticked Me Off

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=10358

You could post it there, also. The title has "Rock Band" in one word, so it's kinda hard to find while searching.
Old March 19th, 2009, 10:14 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Before buying anything anymore, I always research it to ensure I am getting what I expect, and what I want.

Next time check out this site. Rock Band DLC Reviews and Videos

Also, Rock Band 2 has no covers, all original tracks.

DWARVES!
Old June 23rd, 2009, 09:47 PM
has been BANNED

Blacktor costs too much!

Me personly I think Guitar hero is better than Rock Band, But i've heard the Guitar Hero drums break more easily than Rock Band drums. So basicly There even and i don't know if this is off topic of not
Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:02 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktor View Post
Me personly I think Guitar hero is better than Rock Band, But i've heard the Guitar Hero drums break more easily than Rock Band drums. So basicly There even and i don't know if this is off topic of not
Dude, that is just painful. Again, I plead- please try to spell something correctly and use some grammar. Even if it's not perfect, put some effort into it. It's nothing personal, but you are choosing to communicate on a text forum, so you need to use the text in the proper way.

On-topic, I agree that it's a pretty low-quality cover. However, most of the original Rock Band stuff that are covers are pretty lousy.

It should be in the Video Games section. It's not about music, it's about a video game that contains music.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media