Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 22nd, 2010, 04:46 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: D&D Heroscape Information Thread

Very cool ideas. I definitely agree that taken as a group the new units add less than what they lose in a classic/core game. While units like Mogrimm and the Lizardfolk (and the Hydra and Phantom Knights, etc.) really cross over into each use generally pretty effectively, others like Tandros and Ana and Brandis struggle to have a place in a BOV kind of setting.

So far, (without thinking it through) I've been using whichever units seem to fit whichever use I'm engaged. So KeeMoShi has seen more Dungeon action (nevermind the backstory) than she ever saw classic use. And Tandros/Ana have not really ever got into a classic game, but are great in campaign mode. (And, as I said above, Mogrimm is a great new addition to classic play, along with the others I've listed above, and more--a local player brought a Torin/Zettians/Warden/Marro/Chainfighter army that was a brilliant and fun use of new and old Scape.)

Like you said, it's great that there is so much to pull from, whichever kind of game you want to play. Cap is great with the 4th sometimes, but other times you prefer a more pure experience (whatever that means to each of us). Great posts, Eclipse. Thanks.
Old May 10th, 2010, 06:53 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: D&D Heroscape Information Thread

My whole feeling on D&D Is I'm keeping as a stand alone for now while I bring my friends into the new Expansion. I still love The Core system and when my friends want more and want to play bigger and better games I'll introduce all of the Waves and Expansions and See Which figures we want to integrate and which we won't combine.... But I like the New addition to the game and Can't wait to see whats Next......

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion