Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 5th, 2018, 10:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nemesis - Re-Breather

Looks like we need to vote on the CREDO! mechanic.

CREDO!
At the start of the game, choose a Species or Class on an opponent’s army card that is not shared by an army card you control. All figures you control may move two additional spaces if they end their normal movement adjacent to a figure with the chosen Species or Class.

or

CREDO!
At the start of the game, choose a Species or Class on an opponent’s army card that is not shared by an army card in your army. All figures you control may move two additional spaces if they end their normal movement adjacent to a figure with the chosen Species or Class.

Ronin has posted an idea for the character Purity Brown that would play off the way it would work in the first version which I think is pretty cool.

Also thinking about raising his Life from 5 to 6 as Margloth suggested. Let me know if there are any objections there. I think I want to try him at 6 and see how it goes. If he is too strong we can dial back to 5 again.
@Lazy Orang
@Arkham - @japes - @johnny139 - @Ronin - @SirGalahad - @Spidey'tilIDie -
@Yodaking -
@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library