Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 21st, 2014, 11:47 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: December 13 Maryland Heroscape tournament.

You can add Bill. I'm still waiting to hear from the rest of my crew.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 21st, 2014, 09:55 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated the OP with attendees, the entry fee, the SOV/C3V question, and added a pair of maps!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old November 21st, 2014, 10:37 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Maps:
TBD (I'll take suggestions.) (Please volunteer to help with maps if you can)
Isenfell by Mad Wookie
Umbra by Mad Wookie
Woohoo... I got my Army already too: Saruman, Grishnakh, Lurtz and 3x Uruk-hai Warriors. Oh, wait! That's "Isenfell" by Mad Wookiee not Middle earth's "Isengard" by JRR Tolkien. DANG! I guess it's back to the drawing board. Maybe I'll just stick with my favorite cheese: Morgrimm Foehammer (120), Midol Ironboard (110), and 3x Axegrinders of the BA (210) for 14 @ 440 (just 5 pts. light). Hmm, butt then my opponent in Reverse the Whip would probably crush me the same way that SpiderPoison did when I made it to Day 2 at GenCon. What army can I build that has a durable hero to survive Assassin's Creed, supportive squads to dominate the Round 1 standard format, and still have awkward enough synergies to confuse my opponent in Reverse the Whip, so I can defeat my own army??? . . . Perhaps an Elf Pod might potentially have merit.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; November 22nd, 2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Added additional thought rather than double post.
Old November 22nd, 2014, 06:33 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Put me down for this one!

As long as the weather holds and my car doesn't fall apart, I should be good to go.

Now if someone would point me to a how to play thread about this game I'd appreciate it 😀

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old November 22nd, 2014, 01:18 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Sign me up to bring Isenfell if no one else has claimed it yet.
Old November 22nd, 2014, 06:08 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added more maps! Thanks for volunteering OverEngineered!

Old November 22nd, 2014, 06:59 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Grishnakh hear da summons. Grishnakh love come game. Grishnakh got plans dat day. Grishnakh go to local comic book art day. Grishnakh sorry, no game for Grishnakh.

Ps - Go easy on da orcs. Dey Grishnakh relatives.
Old November 23rd, 2014, 07:21 PM

Big Boa is surprisingly tart

Put me down as probable! Thanks for organizing Clancampbell and great choice of format!
Old November 23rd, 2014, 08:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You can add Connor for sure and put his friend Skippy down as a maybe.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; November 24th, 2014 at 11:29 AM.
Old November 24th, 2014, 07:51 AM

pieface! is surprisingly tart

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one. I have another event that weekend I'm not allowed to miss.

Shameless Self-Promotion

My Maps l My Custom Units l My Custom Terrain
Old November 26th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ah, that's a shame. I hope the season is treating you well, pieface!.

Clan, you can add hivelord#4. Ethan, however, is not coming. My friend Jim and his son are both maybes.

= =
Old November 30th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

We're just inside two weeks to go! If you can volunteer for a map please do so. Also, if anyone would like to suggest a map, please do. We will probably need more once the maybes start confirming.

Now, time to start army planning!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events