Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 7th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Username Changes.

And, here I was calling you Checktog all this time ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old July 7th, 2008, 02:27 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi View Post
And, here I was calling you Checktog all this time ...
I'd expect that from Malechi. Where's Benechi when you need him?
Old July 10th, 2008, 11:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Can I change my name to Onacara???..It's spelled the same but the emphasis is now on the third syllable as opposed to the second.

Thanks
Er.. I've been saying your screen name wrong since I've joined, I guess.

It's really ah NA kerr ah?

Huh. It'll be a while before I get used to that...

Ya know, this topic doesn't leave much more to be said. Shades said it all. Maybe we should lock it so it doesn't get anymore off-topic...
Old July 10th, 2008, 11:05 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Can I change my name to Onacara???..It's spelled the same but the emphasis is now on the third syllable as opposed to the second.

Thanks

You are still saying it wrong.
Old July 10th, 2008, 11:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

Thanks

You are still saying it wrong.
Okay, what is it?
Old July 11th, 2008, 01:51 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

on•AH•car•ah

As opposed to my pseudo-Canadian version ... But, after markwars imagery, it will always and forever be on•eh•car•EH to me!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old July 11th, 2008, 01:58 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi View Post
on•AH•car•ah

As opposed to my pseudo-Canadian version ... But, after markwars imagery, it will always and forever be on•eh•car•EH to me!
Same here.
Old July 11th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet! My work in this thread is done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online