Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 26th, 2021, 12:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Korg - Breathing

Better chance of getting that 4 for RWD with re-rolls.
Old August 26th, 2021, 02:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Thematically, the characters make a blood oath that makes them all literally Bound to each other, in an honorable sense. They're basically a Band of Brothers, and they end up taking a lot of hits for each other, so I think something like what Alex is suggesting might work. It might be difficult to test though.
Old August 26th, 2021, 08:39 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST
Spoiler Alert!

CONSISTENCY CHECKLIST (LONG FORM)
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 26th, 2021, 08:40 PM

I made a couple small edits to the SP.
If everyone is comfortable with where this is at, I propose we move to Initial Playtesting.
If someone could put this through the point calculator, that'd be great.
Old August 26th, 2021, 09:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Korg - VOTE for Initial Playtesting

nay

Looks to me like there's still some design discussion under way, don't think we're quite ready to jump into an initial.
Old August 26th, 2021, 09:04 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would guess 255, but I'm never sure how best to estimate the powers on there.
Old August 26th, 2021, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
nay

Looks to me like there's still some design discussion under way, don't think we're quite ready to jump into an initial.
I wasn't really sure. My first LD is a little foggy and I'm a little rusty on how things progress. I'll wait a bit yet then. Should I change the title back to breathing?
Old August 26th, 2021, 09:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

So my thing is, I am fine with the Warbond power being what it is and just being a keyword essentially. But for a group of mostly melee bruisers, I’d like to see them have more soft synergy that allowed them to more around more for free to help them maintain that bonus. I don’t think the special attack is that compelling, so I’d be fine dropping that for something that lets Korg move for free when an opponent attacks or something.
Old August 26th, 2021, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
So my thing is, I am fine with the Warbond power being what it is and just being a keyword essentially. But for a group of mostly melee bruisers, I’d like to see them have more soft synergy that allowed them to more around more for free to help them maintain that bonus. I don’t think the special attack is that compelling, so I’d be fine dropping that for something that lets Korg move for free when an opponent attacks or something.
Maybe that could be a power for Hulk. Something that refers to the cards with the Warbound power and allows one of them to move when another within a certain amount of clear sight spaces is attacked.
Old August 26th, 2021, 09:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think if you are building around the Warbound power as is, they should all have light synergy with it. You don’t want it to be where your faction falls apart without Hulk.
Old August 26th, 2021, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I think if you are building around the Warbound power as is, they should all have light synergy with it. You don’t want it to be where your faction falls apart without Hulk.
That makes sense. Are you saying each member of the faction should have a movement power like that? I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at, as if one card had a power like that, wouldn't the faction rely on that card?
Old August 26th, 2021, 09:39 PM

Oh nevermind, you mean a different power for each member that synergizes with the Warbound power.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library