Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old April 21st, 2016, 02:53 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker
Multiplayer with multiple armies of SW based on era

Hello there,

I have a large bin a HS terrain and a medium bin of several hundred(?) Star Wars Command figs (Army men scale). I think it would be fun to run a game with the two with some pals. Not having really played with custom SW figs means that I have no idea how to do anything. If I was to have multiple players, say 4, would it be possible to use armies from different eras to fight each other Jedi/Clones, Sith/Droids, Rebels, and Empire (with a 5th optional bounty hunters/unaligned/ninjas/pirates/dragons/generic sci-fi)?

What say you? Any ideas are welcome.
Old April 21st, 2016, 10:35 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Multiplayer with multiple armies of SW based on era

Sounds awesome. I am a sucker for themed armies as well. I rarely play hodge-podge stuff. Example: Stormtroopers should be led by Darth Vader, not some Roman Marcus Decimus Whateverus guy! (even though MDG has some pretty good synergy with Stormtroopers) At this point HoSS only has three factions: Rebel, Empire and Independent (Jabba, Bounty Hunters, Tuskens, Jawas, etc.) Soon we will begin work in earnest on Episode I-III, which will give us units from the Republic and the Separatist factions.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 01:04 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

BUT!!!

We do have several mini-factions that are playable as armies. Bespin, Jabbas Palace, Tusken Raiders, Bounty Hunters. And the factions also can be broken apart: Imperial Stormtroopers with their Officers, Walkers with Veers, Rebel Hero Pods, Rebel Troopers with Heroes.

Then there's the rest of the cool stuff available for playtesting, but you'll have to sign up for that yourselves to see it

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old April 28th, 2016, 04:33 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
BUT!!!

We do have several mini-factions that are playable as armies. Bespin, Jabbas Palace, Tusken Raiders, Bounty Hunters. And the factions also can be broken apart: Imperial Stormtroopers with their Officers, Walkers with Veers, Rebel Hero Pods, Rebel Troopers with Heroes.

Then there's the rest of the cool stuff available for playtesting, but you'll have to sign up for that yourselves to see it
Where do I sign up? I can easily make armies for eps 1-6 periods pretty much.

Back to factions, and vehicles. SW Command has lots of vehicles included, are there rules for mixing vehicles (walkers, speeders) in with the sets?

Also, can anyone recommend 3-4 player maps for this kind of thing. On hand, I have at least 1 of all the masters sets (and tons of Valkyrie/Marro terrain) plus 2x castle sets (with lots more stuff coming in the next 6-8 months). And I can print basically unlimited roads, trees, ice and glaciers. Plus if necessary, I can pick up Underdark sets for $60 locally.
Old May 4th, 2016, 04:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Here is the one thread I know has a bunch of 3 & 4 player maps in it, and this one has quite a few as well. There are others floating around as well but you will have to browse some individual map maker threads in order to find them. The dedicated map indexes mostly focus on two player maps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape