Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 26th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Units that scare you

You know, that one figure that you hate facing. That one figure that you never seem to have a counter to that is going to absolutely chainsaw through your army?

Mine is Q10. 8 freaking range at 4 attack. If that wasn't bad enough he'll constantly back up, and once you catch him, he Wrist Rockets you. His 5 defence and 4 life means he's going to be hard to take down.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 26th, 2008, 10:55 AM

scarecrowking is surprisingly tart
Re: Units that scare you

Well, last night re-affirmed that queasy feeling that i get when my opponent places the Wolves of Badru on the board. I can even deal with Q-9 most days, but those dratted Wolves always seem to have my number. Last night, they accounted for over 200 points worth of my models taken out (2 ENTIRE squads of Omnicron Snipers, and Otonashi).
Old July 26th, 2008, 11:40 AM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Minions of Utgar. Let's just say I had a bad experience.
Old July 26th, 2008, 11:43 AM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Agent Carr. Yes, Agent Carr.

He killed my Cyprien every game I played against him.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old July 26th, 2008, 11:58 AM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

Well last tourney i played a whole team of the Elven Wizards backed up by Raelin,
lets just say that them all getting +2 defense while hiding behind a glacier (so Q-10 couldn't get them), and then poping out shooting then being summoned back into cover isn't fun,

DeadEye
Old July 26th, 2008, 12:06 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Q9 and the AE. Q9 is always a scare because he's so hard to kill. The AE are very scary because they can drop anywhere and reign havoc. 4 attack from 4 figures from 8 range and height is very scary. There's a lot of dead friendlies there.

Zelrig may start to become a feared unit as well

Cyprien is also never fun to run into, although a ton of fun to use. He just can go anywhere and you can't really nail him down. Plus, he keeps regenerating...very annoying, very good.
Old July 26th, 2008, 12:06 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

HULK,THANOS, SILVER SURFER, all of them scary.
I also used to fear cyprien.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old July 26th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Would you, could you on a plane?

Gaton Woo who?

I'd say Braxas when I'm playing Kato Katsuro and the Ashigaru.

I did not cheat; I just misinterpreted the rules!

Last edited by Gaton; July 26th, 2008 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Spell check
Old July 26th, 2008, 12:30 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Feared? Zelrig. Who do I use the most? Zelrig. It's a love/hate relationship. I'm great with him, but he is always great against my armies.
Old July 26th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
Q9 and the AE. Q9 is always a scare because he's so hard to kill. The AE are very scary because they can drop anywhere and reign havoc. 4 attack from 4 figures from 8 range and height is very scary. There's a lot of dead friendlies there.

Zelrig may start to become a feared unit as well

Cyprien is also never fun to run into, although a ton of fun to use. He just can go anywhere and you can't really nail him down. Plus, he keeps regenerating...very annoying, very good.
The AE make me want to cry. They ALWAYS seems to drop in your start zone, 'nade everything to death, and leave you speechless. Talk about overpowered.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 26th, 2008, 12:32 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Zelrig and the AE.
Old July 26th, 2008, 12:35 PM

Draca Woo who?

Playing against my Dad's vampire army is what scares me. It practically guarantees death unless you have a good Cyprien killer.

Last edited by Draca; July 26th, 2008 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Dad made me correct my spelling.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units