Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old May 27th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Common Hero Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I have all addresses except Silver Surfer. I will be sending out SotM to Firemaster, VW to Pallindromemaster, Soulborgs and Elves to Mooseman, and Soulborgs and Elves to Silver Surfer.

I will do strategy guides on Charos and Tor-Kul-Na. And one other, or D&D figs.
Is this a typo, or did you decide to keep the Lawmen and Samurai?
I was under the impression that you wanted the Soulborgs and Elves as a priority over the Lawmen and Samurai. I will be sending them out today or tomorrow, so I'll assume you want the latter.

Old May 27th, 2008, 11:27 AM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
Quote:
I have all addresses except Silver Surfer. I will be sending out SotM to Firemaster, VW to Pallindromemaster, Soulborgs and Elves to Mooseman, and Soulborgs and Elves to Silver Surfer.

I will do strategy guides on Charos and Tor-Kul-Na. And one other, or D&D figs.
Is this a typo, or did you decide to keep the Lawmen and Samurai?
I was under the impression that you wanted the Soulborgs and Elves as a priority over the Lawmen and Samurai. I will be sending them out today or tomorrow, so I'll assume you want the latter.
Yes, I would like Lawmen and samurai. I though I posted a numbered list of my choices somewhere.Sorry for any confusion.
Old May 30th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

All prizes have been shipped and should be there in a few days.

Old June 2nd, 2008, 02:11 PM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mine has arrived. Thanks a bunch Taeblewalker!
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:04 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Mine has also arrived. I recieved It much sooner that I thought, and there will be some +rep comming your way in return.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old July 10th, 2008, 10:06 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I just wannted to ay Congrats to all the winners and thanks for everyone's hard work.

This contest brought out some awesome ideas for customs...great going everyone!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 10th, 2008, 10:59 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Congrats to all winners. How the heck does all of the wierd ones win.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games