Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 4th, 2024, 11:25 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What future Hero/Squad(s) would you love to see from Ren

Oh, I forgot to mention the Orc mammoth rider and penguin with a machine gun teased by Avalon Hill as potential future designs. I was more excited by those two than I was by most of the units that were actually included in the actual AoA set, so seeing them join the game in an official capacity would be terrific.
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:32 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
Oh, I forgot to mention the Orc mammoth rider and penguin with a machine gun teased by Avalon Hill as potential future designs. I was more excited by those two than I was by most of the units that were actually included in the actual AoA set, so seeing them join the game in an official capacity would be terrific.
"Penguins with machine guns" in Heroscape!? Never!

Old March 6th, 2024, 01:20 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
You all should fill out this Heroscape Launch Survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...viewform?pli=1
Thank you for this link. I didn't know there was a survey out there!

I love that we're getting so many new Aquila units as well as a substantial number of Revna units in the new releases. I hope to see some more representation for the other generals in the next wave, primarily Ullar who has no units in wave 1.

For actual unit designs, I'd love to see some straight historical units as many players have mentioned. They provide nice variety to the fantastical units.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 6th, 2024, 11:00 PM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart

I would love to see calvary units for the generals that don't have them. I'm thinking centaurs for Ullar and Mongols for Einar. One of the reasons I was attracted to Heroscape all those years ago was the genre mashups. As this is a new era those could be further expanded upon. We've seen Einar summon heroes from throughout Earth's timeline it would be interesting to explore timelines of some of the other planets. Ullar should summon sci fi elves with laser swords.

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion