Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 24th, 2022, 05:15 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Getting Started with C3V?

I'd probably find out which characters they are most interested in generally, and work from there. But IMO, the go-to 10 figures to introduce someone to C3G are the Fantastic Four and Original X-Men. Orig X-Men are a big chunk of six, but luckily, there's a lot synergy and alternate versions within them, and more than I'll list.

Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
Thing (Adds to Fighters/Crime Fighters)

Prof X
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Angel
Iceman (Adds to Fan4)
Beast (Adds to Visionaries and Avengers)

Throw in 10 other iconic Marvel Heroes:
Captain America (Adds to Fighters)
Iron Man (Adds to Visionaries)
Black Panther (Adds to Visionaries)
Doctor Strange (Adds to Visionaries)
Wolverine (Adds to Fighters/Crime Fighters, and Mutants)
Spider-Man (Adds to Fighters/Crime Fighters, Fan4 and more)
Thor
Hulk
Hawkeye
Scarlet Witch (Adds to Mutants)

But with all those Fighters/Crime fighters, you might want Luke Cage, Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Punisher.

Sadly, I didn't put any villains or DC on the list.
The Faction Strategy guides are really useful as well for finding out which units go together.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=58853

Last edited by toyhandle; May 24th, 2022 at 07:27 PM.
Old May 24th, 2022, 05:23 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Personally after the Marvel set, I started by grabbing the 10 characters who never got released in that Hasbro Marvel booster and a few of my favorites, of course, the addiction kept going from there.

I would start with some of your favorite characters whoever they may be. Pretty much every major character has at least one figure that is only a dollar. The actual sculpt used doesn't matter a whole awful lot.

As said earlier, for popularity, anyone who was in a movie, if you don't have a sense you could just Google most popular marvel/DC characters, or you could just ask your friends who they'd wanna play (it's why I have Doctor Who stuff).

One thing that I'm not sure has been mentioned is leaderpieces/OM hubs.
240pt Captain America (Steve Rogers Avengers) and Star-Lord are some generalist leaders, 250pt Doctor Octopus (Sinister Six), Nightwing (Titans), and Professor X are some factional leaders. And of course Mister Fantastic leads the Fantastic Four.
Old December 10th, 2022, 02:04 AM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

GL (John Stewart), Hawkeye (Skycycle), Robot, and Red Skull (I) are some units that play well with others due to movement and/or bonding-ish powers. What are some other units like these (that aren't faction limited)?
Old December 10th, 2022, 10:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Martian Manhunter (I), Zombie, a lot of the Avengers stuff is more or less generalist ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 11th, 2022, 12:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oracle and Baron Zemo(public one by Yodaking) offer great OM flexibility.
If you want a little classic flavor, try mixing in Walkers.
I like how they play with Spawn.
Should really fix the title here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape