Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 6th, 2019, 01:00 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
The Book of Batman ('66)

The Book of Batman ('66)

C3G DC SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 61
APRIL FOOLS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

Alternate Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Batman Classic TV Series set.
Its model number and name are #001 / Batman.

Current Glyphs of Utility

Character Bio - After witnessing the death of his parents as a child, Bruce Wayne dedicated his life to fighting crime. Now grown to adulthood, Bruce has adopted the persona of the Batman in order to assist the Gotham City Police Department in keeping Gotham's more criminally adventurous citizens in line. Using his keen intellect, lifetime of training, and arsenal of gadgets, Batman is a poweful force for law and order.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Friendly Lawmen may add to their Defense numbers with Batman's Friend of the Law special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Ronin
  • Second playtest: Scapemage
  • Third playtest: Ericth74
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Art by Scapemage
  • Batman created by Bill Finger with Bob Kane
  • Comic art by Michael and Laura Allred
  • In memory of Adam West, 1928-2017

Last edited by japes; August 5th, 2022 at 04:00 PM. Reason: png
Old February 6th, 2019, 01:01 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Batman ('66) (Design)

NAME = BATMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE WAYNE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140

UTILITY BELT 3
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place up to three Utility Equipment Glyphs of different types on this card. Batman can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card, up to a maximum of 3. Batman cannot lose these glyphs by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

POW!
When Batman attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack and no skulls are rolled, you may count all blanks and shields rolled as hits.

FRIEND OF THE LAW
Friendly Lawmen adjacent to Batman add 1 to their Defense numbers.

Last edited by Ronin; March 12th, 2019 at 11:50 PM.
Old February 6th, 2019, 01:02 AM
Symbiotic

Reserved for art
Old February 6th, 2019, 02:57 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The shark species gets you King Shark & Grizzly Shark, while the predator class includes Tiger Shark & Grizzly Shark. If someone ever makes some of those shark creatures from Aquaman, what would there species and class options be?
Old February 6th, 2019, 06:16 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The shark species gets you King Shark & Grizzly Shark, while the predator class includes Tiger Shark & Grizzly Shark. If someone ever makes some of those shark creatures from Aquaman, what would there species and class options be?
Tiger Shark isn't a shark, though, that's just his code name - he's a ferocious mutated human with a reliance on water. Seems to make most sense for him to just target sharks.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 6th, 2019, 08:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pre-yea for initial playtesting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 6th, 2019, 10:01 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Can we limit his equipment to only using his goofy stuff? I think that’d fit more in character. But keep the equipment as normal equipment so other Batmen can use them too?
Old February 6th, 2019, 10:12 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Tiger Shark isn't a shark, though, that's just his code name - he's a ferocious mutated human with a reliance on water. Seems to make most sense for him to just target sharks.
I could go either way on this. Both seem reasonable. Shark Repellent works on anyone who even calls themselves a shark!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Can we limit his equipment to only using his goofy stuff? I think that’d fit more in character. But keep the equipment as normal equipment so other Batmen can use them too?
An easy fix to this would be to replace Utility Belt with specific callouts. As long as the glyphs themselves remain Utility, any Batman can snag 'em. I think I lean more into this suggestion. Pow! is a really strong power for consistent combat, I don't feel he needs a lot of glyph options.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 6th, 2019, 10:30 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
The specificity is what makes the Shark-Repellent funny. In that scene with the shark-repellent gag, it comes off a rack with a bunch of other hyper-specific repellents:

I'm not shooting for maximum gameplay relevance here so much as I'm trying to stick to the spirit of the thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
An easy fix to this would be to replace Utility Belt with specific callouts. As long as the glyphs themselves remain Utility, any Batman can snag 'em. I think I lean more into this suggestion. Pow! is a really strong power for consistent combat, I don't feel he needs a lot of glyph options.
Respectfully disagree. He needs a lot of glyph options. He's like the most gadget-y version of Batman ever. I thought about going up to Utility Belt 4.

If the consensus is that he should only be picking from show-related Utility Glyphs, then I'm going to need to design a lot more than three of em here.

He's the Batman who has a gadget for every conceivable situation. He's packing freakin whale repellent. I don't want to nail him down to the same three glyphs every time because it's not really in the spirit of the character.
Old February 6th, 2019, 11:03 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I could see 4 for him, but I think that would put his cost up to somewhere around 200. Also, I like Utility glyph approach better.
Old February 6th, 2019, 11:56 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
I could go either way on this. Both seem reasonable. Shark Repellent works on anyone who even calls themselves a shark!
Quote:
Yep that was exactly what I was thinking!
Old February 6th, 2019, 01:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What about a hybrid Bat Gadgets power that forces him to start with these three and lets him take one more of his choice?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library