Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 19th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
So how many pages will this thread go?

Sad when we get this excited over nothing more than a changed image on the Hasbro website...

I'm with nether. Wake me when there's real news.
I predict more official site updates soon.
Huh? What? Someone say more updates?

Oh nothing yet?
Old April 19th, 2007, 11:51 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Quote:
Originally Posted by C28525
Is Sandra around to give us a little heads up?
Sandra still has the release date for SOTM as June, which is what she last reported. I doubt this has changed at all. Otherwise she certainly would have chimed in to give us a heads up.
Recent info from Hasbro: Late June at the EARLIEST. Late July is more likely.
Old April 19th, 2007, 11:58 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
Quote:
Quote:
Sandra still has the release date for SOTM as June, which is what she last reported. I doubt this has changed at all. Otherwise she certainly would have chimed in to give us a heads up.
I'll bet on a GenCon release.
Old April 19th, 2007, 12:04 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I wouldn't bet against you. If you recall, last year the castle fortress was initially scheduled for March, but the actual release coincided with GENCON. I suspect this year will be no different.
Old April 19th, 2007, 01:17 PM

C28525 has disabled reputation
Sandra you are still the best. Thanks for the most official heads up we get on anything.
Old April 19th, 2007, 01:40 PM

Riptide is surprisingly tart
How about wave 7? Sam esituation as the SotM set or what?
Old April 19th, 2007, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide
How about wave 7? Sam esituation as the SotM set or what?
Looks like July for Wave 7. Let's hope that's accurate.
Old April 19th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Sandra, you do know that we are all in love with you, don't you? You are our information goddess!
Old April 19th, 2007, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Sandra, you do know that we are all in love with you, don't you? You are our information goddess!
Old April 19th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Oh, how I love to make a lady blush!
Old April 19th, 2007, 02:32 PM

WinterIsComing is surprisingly tart
Weird when I go to the official site I still see the castle

Edit sorry when I hit the refresh button the new pic came up Doh!

Valar Morghulis
Old April 19th, 2007, 03:25 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
Haha - with the pound currently worth over $2, and it's only going to get better, I foresee a bumper box of HS winging its way to the UK in about 3 months' time

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News