Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old April 16th, 2014, 01:58 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Next match: vs my wife, featuring C3G's Thor!

Sorry, Maklar, my wife wouldn't play a dragon wars scenario with me, but I will certainly try with my brother in law the next time we play!

Instead, my wife and I are playing a pre-built army format. Really, she's just going with her favorites, the Romans, but I also gave her C3G's Thor! She likes the marvel Thor movies, so she chose Thor out of the stack of the C3G units I have.

It will be:

MY ARMY- Marro Dividers x4, Krug, Isamu, Aubrien Archers x2, and Guilty
500 pts, 22 hexes

VS

HER ARMY- Roman legos x2, Marcus, Roman Archers x2, and C3G's Thor
740 pts, 16 hexes

We are playing on a map I created, Puddle Jumping!

We will be using the "rain" rules, where we will place water tiles down at the end of each round! Check my sig for the link to my map thread where you can download Puddle Jumping!

Who's going to win?

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 16th, 2014 at 10:00 PM.
Old April 17th, 2014, 06:18 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

I don't know how skilled your wife is at playing, so it's hard to tell. However, I would say that a 240 point difference is a lot. I'm going to guess that your wife will win... If you think about it, 250 I actually a huge difference. Your wife could have had x2 fen Hydras. That would have been scary on a water based map. Not too familiar with the dividers, so I can't wait to see how they work, especially in great numbers! Looking forward to the battle!

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old April 19th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

I'm betting on your wife. Unless Krug beats Thor, it doesn't seem like anyone else outside of a lucky Isamu could stand in his way. Perhaps you could overwhelm him, but then romans should be able to clean up.
Old April 21st, 2014, 09:31 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh my goodness, it's finally time for this video! This thing was yet another monster for me to put together! Running at just over an hour long, here it is:

Battle 3: Pre-built on Puddle Jumping!

My wife totally loved Thor, you should all watch how much of a beast he was for her! And don't forget to comment, subscribe, and like!
Old April 21st, 2014, 12:37 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart
Re: Video 3 is now up! Come see Thor in action!

You guys NEED to check out this video. It is a little over an hour long, but man is it a close one! Great map and game type! Well done Brandon!

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old April 21st, 2014, 12:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet!

Thanks for sharing. Cool map. Love the rain rules!
Namor and Aquaman want to play next time.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 21st, 2014, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Sweet!

Thanks for sharing. Cool map. Love the rain rules!
Namor and Aquaman want to play next time.
Thank you both (MrHscape too) for commenting!

Haha too bad I don't have them... I still have yet to complete my classic scape collection, but I've recently started branching into the customs, so maybe in time I will get them.

If I ever do get them, maybe I'll revisit Puddle Jumping in another video! It's rather unlikely. I want to try to keep the videos of my games fresh by using different figures/armies, and different terrain sets and maps each time!

Still looking for a map to play a "dragon war" scenario on! I prefer a map that would suit 400-500 point armies, and something near a tournament standard. Anyone want me to play on one of their newly created maps? I could throw my opinion and my opponent's opinion in the video about it once we finish our game! Don't be shy!
Old April 22nd, 2014, 07:35 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Deathreavers! I was wrong.
Old April 23rd, 2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Deathreavers! I was wrong.
Muhahaha

Maybe next time you'll have a little faith in me
Old April 25th, 2014, 11:55 AM

Re: Dragon King video coming soon!

Good news, Maklar! My brother in law and I are finally going to play the Dragon King game!

We are still doing a draft pool style, where one of each dragon in our collections will be automatically included in the pool, and we are each bringing 600 points to add to the pool. We are drafting 450 pt armies, dragon points included in that total.

Here is the pool: Zelrig, Braxas, Nilfheim, Othkurik, C3V's Quahon, Charos, Mimring, C3V's Nhah Scirh Cultists x2, Greenscale Warriors x2, Feral Troll, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3, Darrak Ambershard, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Major X17, Arrow Gruts x2, Swog Riders x2, Marro Warriors, Isamu, Otanashi, Brunak, and Guilty.

The map is Serpentine, I don't know who made it or where I got the PDF from, maybe someone can help me. It is made of 1 RotV, 1 VW, and 1 RttFF.

Once we have drafted armies, I will post them!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 25th, 2014 at 04:22 PM.
Old April 26th, 2014, 09:54 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Just watched Video 1:

Great game, thanks for putting these up. I thought Andy spent too much time on Saylind and let the wyrmlings have their way against the Phantom Knights. Without the phantoms alive, there was not much threat against Skahen. I liked the glyph idea, I might steal that for a game. There was quite a bit of posturing over it during the game. I'm not sure if that was to Andy's detriment or not. Probably would have been wiser to keep height with the white wyrmlings early and attack even to the opposing wyrmlings.

Also Andy needs to work on his aim into the rolling box

Also I will note that when Wiker rolled 3 skulls with the red wyrmling that Ambershard should not have rolled for Hide In Darkness b/c it was a special attack
Old April 26th, 2014, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Just watched Video 1:

Great game, thanks for putting these up. I thought Andy spent too much time on Saylind and let the wyrmlings have their way against the Phantom Knights. Without the phantoms alive, there was not much threat against Skahen. I liked the glyph idea, I might steal that for a game. There was quite a bit of posturing over it during the game. I'm not sure if that was to Andy's detriment or not. Probably would have been wiser to keep height with the white wyrmlings early and attack even to the opposing wyrmlings.

Also Andy needs to work on his aim into the rolling box

Also I will note that when Wiker rolled 3 skulls with the red wyrmling that Ambershard should not have rolled for Hide In Darkness b/c it was a special attack
Good catch, and yes, I realized that Darrak should not have hidden, AFTER I created the video! It's no biggie to me, we do our best to follow the rules. It does suck that he dodged a 3 skull attack though...

I intentionally threw saylind in the middle to be meat, I didn't care for her.

And lol at you seeing my brother in law is a total nut with the dice, he almost always rolls all over the place! He also spends quite a bit of time thinking about his moves, I have to edit a ton of "sitting and thinking" out of the recordings. I do it too, especially as the game winds down and I have a couple figures remaining, but he probably does it as frequent as every other turn.

Another thing, the glyph thing was actually part of the map rules, go give mad_wookiee a mighty thanks for the idea, it was all his baby. It is totally cool!

GO, watch the other videos!

Oh, I want to mention to my brother in law about doing the "X amount of life per army" format. I want to try that out in real life scape! I will def PM you if I do it, you deserve to see it!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 26th, 2014 at 02:33 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports