Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: Select a Scaper for the C3V Public Access Program
Clancampbell 15 19.48%
dafe31 1 1.30%
dalu 26 33.77%
Filthy the Clown 5 6.49%
Lefton4ya 5 6.49%
ollie 22 28.57%
personwholives 1 1.30%
Tmac2200 1 1.30%
TnT2 1 1.30%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 4th, 2011, 08:19 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Public Access Voting Poll

Congrats, dalu!
Looking forward to working with you!
Old October 4th, 2011, 11:02 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Congratulations DaLu! I am consistently impressed by your attention to detail and your sharp analytical mind. I am sure that you will make many helpful contributions to the C3V team.
Old October 5th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalu View Post
Quote:
That winner will then be allowed to choose which sub-group they would like to temporarily join as a Guest Member: The Design Team, The Editors, The Fiction Writers, or The Art Department.
The Fiction Writers : my English is not good enough.
The Art Department : my talents are too small to be useful.
The Editors : "It is the Editors' job to review the grammar and textual aesthetics of the card", once again, my English...
The Design Team : Yes, I could certainly help at some stage of the design process.
Actually, Editors are the people who have to get all picky about the wording and make sure there aren't any unforeseen interactions, weird loops, or any other power which might mess it up or make it overpowerd. And, based on your playtesting, you are awesome at that sort of thing, native language be damned. Not that I want to discourage you from Design, of course. Just to clarify what us Editors do.

You should have access by now; I did it as soon as I got home from work (perhps 5 hours ago).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 5th, 2011, 03:53 AM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Actually, Editors are the people who have to get all picky about the wording and make sure there aren't any unforeseen interactions, weird loops, or any other power which might mess it up or make it overpowerd. And, based on your playtesting, you are awesome at that sort of thing, native language be damned. Not that I want to discourage you from Design, of course. Just to clarify what us Editors do.

You should have access by now; I did it as soon as I got home from work (perhps 5 hours ago).
I am in...
It's so big !
I feel like a peasant visiting a big city for the first time.

I am lurking before deciding where I want to go.
You may be right, I may be more talented as an editor rather than as a designer.
Old October 5th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalu View Post
I am in...
It's so big !
That's what she said!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 5th, 2011, 06:27 AM

LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker LoDeNo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Actually, Editors are the people who have to get all picky about the wording and make sure there aren't any unforeseen interactions, weird loops, or any other power which might mess it up or make it overpowerd. And, based on your playtesting, you are awesome at that sort of thing,
Don't let him the choice. DaLu is born to be a C3V Editor.

The french forum : http://forum.heroscape.free.fr/
Old October 5th, 2011, 09:46 AM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Congratulations Dalu !
Good luck and good work with C3V Editor !
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Our next set of nominations have been announced and a new poll will be up shortly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs